Sign in to follow this  
LordJosh

77328: Cinder the Blue

A few days ago, I got to clean up and glue up my copy of Cinder. Very few mold lines that were easily taken care of with my Exacto knife (side note: I have been very happy with the quality of Bones 2 minis so far). I used a little Tamiya Putty White to fill the gaps, and since then, I have based him with a dark blue grey. Plan is to go with a fairly classic Blue scheme for the colors.

post-12746-0-90882900-1425437165_thumb.jpgpost-12746-0-91803500-1425437185_thumb.jpg

• Like 12

Started putting some Blue on my Blue Dragon. post-12746-0-14482300-1425522057_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

It's been nearly two weeks since I could last paint, but I finally got back to it and have finished Cinder the Blue.post-12746-0-26600100-1427508852_thumb.jpgpost-12746-0-69999500-1427508875_thumb.jpgpost-12746-0-45307000-1427508895_thumb.jpgpost-12746-0-87072500-1427508912_thumb.jpgpost-12746-0-32089500-1427508932_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crowley
      In the Storm King's Thunder campaign I'm playing in we've had 2 encounters with an ancient blue dragon named Iymrith. I don't have a painted blue dragon... And my very pregnant DM isn't going to get one bought and painted before we need her, so...

Digging through my minis, I figured Narthrax was as close as I've got. It was going to be blue anyway (or dessert sands brown) so that was my top choice. I also thought about the wizkids dragons, but the FLGS only had the green, and I wasn't all that impressed with the sculpt. I'd rather drop $30 on another Narthrax if I'm gonna paint a brown one in the future.

Tonight I pulled her out, scrubbed her down, and started working on her base.
      She could probably for on a smaller base, but with her wingspan, and the fact that she's an ancient dragon, I figure she deserves it.

and the cork will give her some extra height. 

It helps her look even bigger as compared to Blightfang!

More to come!
    • By Redd Knekk
      Started painted minis over the course of the last year for DnD Rise of Tiamat. Not an artist but I’ve enjoyed it....

Blightfang (green) was first, then Cinder (red), and last was Narthrax (blue).

• By Redd Knekk
      I painted this as a gift for a friend of mine who got me into DND. He ran Rise of Tiamat for over two years, and that was my introduction to DND and I’ve been hooked ever since. It just seemed like an appropriate gift for all the work he put in!

• By wickedshifty
      I stole some spell effects from a nolzurs beholder who didn’t need this one. 

Pretty proud of this guy! 

• By joepacelli
      So my wife finished painting a second dragon.
      She is really starting to enjoy painting the miniatures and is looking forward to the Bones 4 next year.
      Trying to decide what miniatures to hold her over till next year.
      I've only got a handful left, Diabolus the Devil Dragon(which I plan to paint) and about 5 other miniatures

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 85 Guests (See full list)