haldir

Pathfinder: Giantslayer AP

I would be happy to do either ranged fighter or healer of some type.  But a rogue would be good too.  I can wait until we see what others choose.  (heck, if i choose a grippli rogue, i could probably crawl into a giants lock to pick it...)

Then I may do a ranged Ranger as Branwen is really clamoring to play in my head. Debating if I want to do any Archetypes on her

I would be happy to do either ranged fighter or healer of some type.  But a rogue would be good too.  I can wait until we see what others choose.  (heck, if i choose a grippli rogue, i could probably crawl into a giants lock to pick it...)

Gripli ninja

10360971_10152604617765009_5197248025452

• Like 2

::D: or a grippli ninja... after all Stonehaven Does wonderful grippli. To the point where one of my local group decided to play a grippli cavalier because of the grippli riding a dragonfly, though the rest of the group keeps referring to the dragonfly as his in flight meal...
  • Like 3

lol it would be funny I gather due to the small size and some of the ninja abilities making perfect sense with a frog

KRex: And when you die we can eat your legs! Seriously, I had given some thought to playing a gnome rogue/magus with the Vexing Dodger archetype from the Giant Hunter's Handbook.

Haldir: Nice, although that's a little more wild and wooly than I saw myself. This is more like it : http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/dwarf/latest/14465#detail/IG_339_1

FlameHawke: Hopefully somebody plays something more tankish/melee damage dealing than me.

Edited by dwarvenranger
  • Like 1

Looking at the party mix so far and what people are saying they want to play, I could round out the party with main heals, Druid type, or pure arcanist (sorcerer or wizard) if it turns out that there is room for me.

• Like 1

Looking at the party mix so far and what people are saying they want to play, I could round out the party with main heals, Druid type, or pure arcanist (sorcerer or wizard) if it turns out that there is room for me.

Do you have a preference between arcane and divine? Sounds like the physical side of things is well taken care of. I also like the concept of doing something with a mangus or pure wizard. I usually like divine, but as you Well know, I'm currently playing one (in a rather weakened state right now... ::): )

• Like 1

Sounds like we're developing a well rounded group:

Dilvish- Tank/party face

DR- Tracker/trapfinder/scout

Flamehawke-Archer

Darcstaar-Healer

KRex- Arcanist

What else could we use?

Well, here is my rough so far of the character I would play: Tomlin

As long as I can charge with my lance that's 3d8+9 damage.  More if I challenge the target.  I figure that's pretty tank-ish.  I can always move some skill points around if I need to.  I get 7 of them (4 class, 1 Int, 1 human, 1 favored class) so I can get most of the social ones pretty easy.

• Like 1

I see five folks; is there anyone else wanting in? Are we going with six PC's? I really don't want to bump anyone. But if I'm in, I'm sitting somewhere between half-orc fighter/barbarian (with the Trunau native trait, possibly, but anyway) and dhampir paladin/fighter. I think. Seeing how this is shaping up.