haldir

Pathfinder: Giantslayer AP

241 posts in this topic

Are our rangers planning on splitting the roguey skills. As the arcanist, I must point out that delicate treasure does not do too well with the "hulk smash" approach to opening boxes... ::):

Well, I put my feat into skill focus: perception instead of sf: disable device but I did put a rank into dd and I do have thieves' tools

I could do so, but really I was plotting making her more of a scout type. Still deciding the last portions for her before I post her and deciding her background

But DR is a Trapper and thus has trapfinding as a result. I ran one and it is excellent for handling traps with no rogue around.

Was toying with warpriest, but if we have 5 or 6 characters, I don't think that's enough healing, and it looks like we have someone leaning to a second tank. So it will be Sarenite all the way! Will post him up in a day or two.

1 person likes this

if there's still room. I did make up a gripli ninja.... Sometimes I take being silly far too seriously 

1 person likes this

I can go with 6 to accommodate you, Marvin. No worries there. Most of my pbp usually are 6 anyways  :rock:

RM

1 person likes this

Well, there's SR, too--I think I'll bow out of this one and catch the next along (or possibly look into starting a campaign, sometime).

I don't want to rob the world of a grippli ninja. :lol:

nah. Take the slot if you want it. I'm mostly being silly (yes, if there was an opening I would play a gripli ninja, but only because I am silly)

Thanks, man, but I'm good.

Marvin, I think a half-orc would be a nice fit. I figured that SR was being silly because well Kermit the frog as a ninja ? And also since Haldir had said standard races.

Oh, whoops, I'd missed the standard races bit myself.

Still, I'll hang back for ShadowRaven or anybody else.

Haldir said to get non-core approved by him. So technically a grippli ninja might be allowed if haldir said so

seriously though, I'm out. I'm in what, two of Haldir's games already, plus a couple others, plus I am running one. Really, Marvin, I am good on games

1 person likes this

Im probably preaching to the chior here but Don't forget the use magic device skill. Wands can make a single party healer very effective for a very reasonable cost. Then with the right choice of domains and wands you have mages casting heal spells, clerics throwing fireballs and frogs charging giants on dragonflies. And yes I'm speaking from experience, this is my live group on a typical day.

Edited by Kangaroorex
1 person likes this

A skill I like to take frequently...

1 person likes this