haldir

Pathfinder: Giantslayer AP

Kermit the frog as a ninja would be novel. I'm considering changing my character so a trapfinder would be good anyway. Looking to make a bard :-)

Edited by dwarvenranger

Record sheet for Thomlin's Mount, Falgar: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=111053

GM ruling on Steady Charge: Your AC penalty when charging is halved. The penalties on ranged attacks made by your rider are reduced by 1 when you take a double move and by 2 when you run (minimum penalty of 0). Your rider gains a +4 bonus on concentration checks caused by your motion.

Is this just the mounts AC penalty due to charging or mine as well?

Found some of the items I was guessing at about Beorht's hygiene issues in Ultimate Equipment, so I'll update on his Char Sheet. Should be pretty irrelevant.

Kermit the frog as a ninja would be novel. I'm considering changing my character so a trapfinder would be good anyway. Looking to make a bard :-)

except ninja don't get trapfinding

I can take the Trapper Archetype though. I don't mind giving up spells as the idea of shooting traps at people still makes me giggle at the thought. So it can work very nicely with an archer type.

The ninja never got Trapfinding, but as I said I don't mind taking it

I'm still trying to figure out how I managed to get railroaded in based on a single joke....

Johnny Ganjaseed in da background singin' "Riding dat train..."

• Like 1

I'm still trying to figure out how I managed to get railroaded in based on a single joke....

Because it made me us all laugh at the idea due to a single picture. We can blame Froggy since you said he posted the picture originally. 

You can back out/change the race if you like. Maybe have him raised by grippli and thinks of himself as one? But if you don't want to join then feel free to back out.

& just think there is even a mini for yah:

pblc-023.jpg

Ok, I haven't been active on here due to the prep stuff. Slowly coming to a end. As far as the ruling I wanna say it's your mount, but I can also see it being the rider. Hmmm that one I'm not exactly sure on.

Ok we've got our cast of characters. Marvin, if I ever do anther pbp, you'll be the first person I contact for it. ::):

First game post will be Sunday the 22nd

• Like 3

Rikki Taavi

Male grippli ninja (scout) 1 (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide, Pathfinder RPG Advanced Race Guide 190, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat 13)

NG Small humanoid (grippli)

Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +5

--------------------

Defense

--------------------

AC 17, touch 14, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +3 Dex, +1 size)

hp 10 (1d8+2)

Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +1

--------------------

Offense

--------------------

Speed 30 ft., climb 20 ft.

Melee dagger +2 (1d3+1/19-20) or

. . katana +2 (1d6+1/18-20) or

. . longspear +2 (1d6+1/×3)

Ranged sling +4 (1d3+1)

Special Attacks sneak attack +1d6

--------------------

Statistics

--------------------

Str 12, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 14

Base Atk +0; CMB +0; CMD 13

Feats Acrobatic

Traits river fighter, vexing defender

Skills Acrobatics +9 (+13 to move through enemy's space without provoking an attack of opportunity if the enemy is larger than you), Climb +8, Disable Device +6, Fly +6, Knowledge (nature) +2, Perception +5, Sleight of Hand +6 (+8 to hide small objects on your person, +8 to oppose the Perception check of someone observing or frisking you regarding items in the sheath), Stealth +10 (+14 in marshes and forested areas.), Survival +2, Swim +4, Use Magic Device +6

Languages Common, Gnome, Grippli

SQ camouflage, poison use, swamp stride

Other Gear studded leather, dagger, katana, longspear, sling, backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, flint and steel, hemp rope (50 ft.), pickpocket's outfit, pot, tent, small, thieves' tools, trail rations (5), waterskin, wrist sheath, 13 gp, 1 sp

--------------------

Special Abilities

--------------------

Camouflage +4 Stealth in marshes and forested areas.

Climbing (20 feet) You have a Climb speed.

Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white vision only).

Poison Use You do not risk poisoning yourself accidentally while poisoning a weapon.

River Fighter You may swim downstream or cross-current as a charge if you make your Swim DC by 5 or more.

Sneak Attack +1d6 Attacks deal extra dam if flank foe or if foe is flat-footed.

Swamp Stride (Ex) Not slowed by difficult terrain in swamps, unless magically manipulated.

Vexing Defender +4 trait bonus to Acrobatics to move through larger creatures space without provoking AoO.

--------------------

The gnome village that his people traded with for the metal goods they could not produce themselves was always an interesting place. A bit chaotic at times, but there was always something to see. The gnomes where so full of life and as vibrant and exciting as the forest and waters , but beyond the village there was one gnome that was different. Quiet, pale. With hair as white as wool.  He moved like a ghost, and sometimes seemed as if he where not quite part of the rest of the world. When Rikki went to observe, thogh he hid as best he could, with all the skills of a hunter. That gnome not only knew he was there, but called him out, and quietly explained the things that gave him away. It was the start of a very strange sort of friendship. Ondershu as the Gnome called himself would sometimes tell stories of places he had been, things he had seen and done, Sometimes he would teach ways of being a better hunter,as well as a warrior, and an unseen prtoector, and other times he would say nothing and sit in the sun for hours on end.

One day though, when Rikki came to see him, he found the gnome sitting out in the sun as he often did, but this time he would remain, Clutched in his hand was a letter for Rikki, written in the gnomeish tongue, telling how he knew that this was his end, and that he gave Rikki to take the things he had taught him to use, to do as he did, and go out and see the world. Both it's good and it's evil, and find for himself the endless fascination it could hold.

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com

Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.

• Like 1