http://www.ragingheroes.com/pages/the-dark-elves-invasion-picture-gallery

Sisters

http://www.ragingheroes.com/pages/the-sisters-of-eternal-mercy-picture-gallery

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
5 people like this

craaaaaaaap, my wallet

1 person likes this

Still waiting on my first KS.  While I hear the quality is phenomenal, I want them all in hand before I consider backing something else.

3 people like this

Hmmmm what are lust elves? You have my attention.

2 people like this

Mmm yes, you will be mine....Yes......Yes.......

4 people like this

Glad this one ends in April, I've got a paycheck between me and it. :)

1 person likes this

Hmm...maybe. We'll have to see what's what here.

craaaaaaaap, my wallet

This!

Hoping some of the other stuff that unlocks peaks my interest.. not sure how i feel about the images on their FB page so far..

There's two galleries at the top of your link, Jack.  And the Eternal Mercy sisters are a very neat army...

I want those sisters but some of those elves are also pretty nice.

After seeing their quality from an orc I purchased, I'm going to save a lot for this one. That means I may drop out of some of my current kickstarters. 

Nice-looking stuff, but I think it'll be a pretty easy pass for me. Actually like their sci-fi stuff better, I think, and I've no use for it.

I guess I'm the odd one out in not wanting a stripperific dark elf army. Too Baroque for my tastes too. 

Sucks too cuz I'd pay a lot for a decent dark elf range that doesn't go the battle bikini route..

4 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Asuranshadow
      RBJ Games most recently had the Infestor Kickstarter, which was delivered on time already.  I participated in that one and was happy with the minis I went in for.  I like the halfling farmhands best from this current KS.
    • By Harrek
      Dark Swords new project.  The one they cancelled recently relaunched.

• By SamuraiJack
      <<<MOD Edit>>>
      Link to the Live Kickstarter:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1904826165/the-quest-enhanced-dragon-dwarves-elves-miniatures/description
      <<<>>>

Dear friends, we are ready to announce that our Kickstarter campaign "The Quest" will be relaunched in september! Everything is almost ready, and we are now in colaboration with our friends of Figure Painter Magazine Everything has been enhanced and we are sure you´re going to love it. Keep in contact!

FB Pre video: https://www.facebook.com/318658338228510/videos/1076929652401371/
    • By ForgePrints

And we're live!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1613044699/foundations-4-rise-of-the-mimics

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
        Along the Great Northern Trade Route that leads to the town of Midlam, merchants come from distant lands to buy and sell their wares.  
      One such trader is the Great Sultan, who has brought along his entourage of advisers, entertainers and of course, his guards.  Also, arriving close behind the Sultan are rumours of strange and exotic wizards, and something more sinister.  
      Could it be, that he hopes to escape the curse of the Undead Pharaoh, who's tomb he ordered looted for it's fantastic treasures?
      Whatever the truth of the matter, the High Wizard of Midlam has chosen to investigate these rumours...
      Midlam Miniatures are pleased to present a collection of six 28mm scale mages & priests from the distant desert lands, for all of your Fantasy Egyptian, Pulp and Arabian Nights games.
      The Undead Pharaoh  
      The High Priest  
      The Priest  
      The Priestess  
      The Sorceress  
      The Princess This is our fourth Kickstarter, and we are using it to help develop and extend our existing range of 'Arabian Nights' miniatures.
      We have also included an option to purchase 'An audience with the Great Sultan' alongside the six mages and priests.  The set includes twelve miniatures: The Sultan on rug, two guards, female guard with spear, assassin, servant with fan, panther, caravan guard, adviser, snake charmer, rug merchant and sword swallower.
      An Audience with the Great Sultan Getting this project funded will not only help us get these figures made, but will also help us plan and create future ranges and expansions. 
      Our three previous Kickstarters, Wizard Apprentices, Wizard Halflings and Cultists of the Kraken Lord all successfully funded and delivered on schedule.
      We are also happy to receive suggestions on what to make next!
      PLEASE NOTE: The miniatures are cast in a high quality pewter, with a high Tin content, but may contain a small quantity of lead.   We unfortunately cannot guarantee lead free models.
      They are not toys, and are not suitable for children. 
      We regrettably do not have the ability to produce resin miniatures. 
      All miniatures are supplied unpainted.
      All images and miniatures are ©2017 Midlam Miniatures.  

• Who's Online   56 Members, 5 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)