It's happening!

Dark Elves

http://www.ragingheroes.com/pages/the-dark-elves-invasion-picture-gallery

Sisters

http://www.ragingheroes.com/pages/the-sisters-of-eternal-mercy-picture-gallery

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
  • Like 5

Still waiting on my first KS.  While I hear the quality is phenomenal, I want them all in hand before I consider backing something else.

• Like 4

Hoping some of the other stuff that unlocks peaks my interest.. not sure how i feel about the images on their FB page so far..

After seeing their quality from an orc I purchased, I'm going to save a lot for this one. That means I may drop out of some of my current kickstarters. 

Nice-looking stuff, but I think it'll be a pretty easy pass for me. Actually like their sci-fi stuff better, I think, and I've no use for it.

I guess I'm the odd one out in not wanting a stripperific dark elf army. Too Baroque for my tastes too. 

Sucks too cuz I'd pay a lot for a decent dark elf range that doesn't go the battle bikini route..

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      The Hobby Holder is a better way to paint miniatures, period.
      There are so many awesome miniature games on the market right now like Kingdom Death, Shadows of Brimstone and Descent to name a few as well as some great RPGs (anyone else excited about Starfinder?) and tabletop and wargames. Not to mention all those Bones miniatures from Reaper that will need more than a little bit of paint.
      Enter the Hobby Holder, a versatile, all-in-one miniature painting holder and grip system that’s not just for gamers but for hobbyists of all kinds.

Ideal for painting, sculpting, model building and more!

Accepts Popular and Household Painting Base Options
      Accepts standard 28mm soda caps; Games Workshop - Citadel ™ Paint Caps; Privateer Press - Formula P3 paint caps; and 20mm cork inserts.
      Offset handle accommodates various height miniatures while allowing for painting and airbrushing from any angle.

Lots of room all around your miniature.
      55mm from base to under side of the handle and 25mm from center of base to the side of the handle
      Unique QuickClick attachment allows you to easily switch between grip, handle and base-only configurations and provides 360-degree rotation for ultimate control.

Dozens of positioning options to fit your painting style, including the ability to use the handle as a brush or tool support as well as a table rest for greater control.

Accepts wider base options in grip and handle position - great for dungeon scenery or larger miniatures.

More Great Features
      Made from strong, yet lightweight ABS plastic 4mm center hole for removing corks. Just push a brush, file or cork popper through and out pops the cork. Ergonomically designed and tested for maximum comfort while painting or sculpting Dishwasher safe for quick cleaning Can be stripped with Super Clean or Simple Green to clean at a project’s completion, as well as while miniatures are still attached to restart a project Reduced mess! Keeps your hands and work space cleaner Made in the USA Perfect for tabletop gamers, war gamers, and board gamers to get to the game faster with more awesome miniatures Great for everyone – from those just getting into a hobby to seasoned professionals!  
    • By SGHawkins09
      This is live.

Some highlights from the main page:

About this project

Welcome to the Infinity RPG Kickstarter, help us fund an RPG based on the massive Infinity skirmish miniatures game!

The Infinity universe was launched by Corvus Belli as a hugely-popular tabletop skirmish game in which sci-fi themed miniatures simulated futuristic battles across the alien battlefronts of Paradiso and the internecine conflicts of the Human Sphere. Before there was a skirmish game, though, there was an RPG: Infinity started life as a homemade RPG setting for the early roleplaying adventures of Corvus Belli founders Alberto, Carlos, Fernando, and Gutier. We've been playtesting the Infinity RPG with hundreds of people for the last 9 months, working hard to recapture the excitement of those first sessions and ensure that the feel of the Infinity universe will be captured in your own campaign!
      This Kickstarter has funded the production of a beautiful full colour, hardback 368 page core rulebook for the roleplaying game. It will be sent out in PDF in December and the printed books in February 2016. We are also going to fund Faction supplements, campaign, amazing geomorphic tiles, custom dice, accessories, upgrades to increase the content in certain books and much more.

In the twisted jungles of Paradiso, humanity fights for its survival. The fierce, alien warriors of the Combined Army have poured through the Acheron Gate, descending upon the emerald jungles of the newest colonial world in a seemingly unstoppable torrent. The bestial Morat pound the Paradiso Front, where brave men and women fight ceaselessly to maintain a desperate defensive line which the sly Shasvastii penetrate with devastating ease. In the star-swept skies above, the collected might of humanity’s armadas maintain a life-or-death blockade to cut off an endless horde of alien reinforcements. And if any of humanity’s fractious forces should falter, then all may be lost…
      But beyond that terrifying holding action, the intrigues and adventures of the Human Sphere spin on. Space pirates cruise through the shattered planetoids of Human Edge. Scientist adventurers delve the oceans of Varuna. Merchant guilds scheme amidst the scourging sands of Bourak. From Yutang, the Emperor gazes forth from an uneasy throne. Titanic war machines stride across the icy plains of Svalarheima. Byzantine hypercorps struggle for dominance amidst the chrome towers of Neoterra.
      For the last ten years, players have tested their mettle upon the battlefields of the Human Sphere in Corvus Belli’s hugely-popular Infinity skirmish game. Now you can expand your adventures, diving deep into the amazing, never-before-seen depths of the Infinity universe with the ultimate science fiction roleplaying game.

Play with the full dynamic 2d20 game system featuring:
      Cinematic action driven by the twin engines of Heat and Momentum The triple battlefields of Warfare, Infowar, and Psywar A multifaceted Zones system which brings the game world to life All New Artwork of the Infinity universe commissioned by Modiphius and Corvus Belli Find out more about the 2d20 System further down the page Explore the definitive guide to the Infinity universe with: A complete Chronology of the Human Sphere detailing centuries of bloodshed The culture, history, and intrigue of seven powerful factions Gazetteers for all twelve planets of the Human Sphere, including beautiful, full-color maps Leap into your character by: Forging your identity with an immersive Lifepath character creation system Fighting for your faction with the fractious, innovative Wilderness of Mirrors scenario design system Facing dozens of fearsome, ready-to-play adversaries who stand between you and your destiny! A 368 page book packed with everything you need to roleplay in the Human Sphere and beyond!
      Here are our popular Pledge Levels, we'll be adding more as they are unlocked. Note: There will be more Bostria Art Pledges for the Core and Supplements unlocked, we'll send an update before they are so you have a chance to grab one

ETA: Link to Kickstarter
    • By The Gibbergeist
      Hi,

Hope you don't mind me sharing my little Kickstarter. It's about a collection of circus oddities in 1/35th scale. :)
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/freak-circus

• By pcktlnt
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sodapopminiatures/rail-raiders-infinite

I skipped some of the other information. Stretch goal, game play, unlocks.

Chibis!

--- Edit ---
      Flipped the two posts as per Darsc's suggestion. :D
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wyrmwood/the-wyrmwood-magnetic-game-master-screen?ref=category_newest

From Wyrmwood: a GM Screen that will change the way you play your favorite roleplaying games. It is the only screen you'll ever need.
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)