ahayford

Fulfilling
Raging Heroes: Dark Elves and Sisters

2074 posts in this topic

I have to take a picture to show them my box and shipping invoice for my replacement I'll get some shots then

1 person likes this

Similar thing happened with me and a mini that was missing parts, I found their customer service to be rather good so far.

1 person likes this

Most of the miniatures I got were on their sprues, only one part of the Manticore wasn't and thus one leg was missing - customer service was pretty fast and friendly.

Mine are on sprues, just not those new trapezoid ones.. 

I got a bunch of stuff on the new trapezoid sprues.  Just haven't had a chance to go through them properly yet.

Did anyone order (and receive) the Sisters mounted knights or knights of the crucible?  If so, would you mind posting pictures?

3 hours ago, fanguad said:

Did anyone order (and receive) the Sisters mounted knights or knights of the crucible?  If so, would you mind posting pictures?

Which ones? Sci-fi? Command group or regular?

6 hours ago, NomadZeke said:

Which ones? Sci-fi? Command group or regular?

I think the mounted knights are only fantasy and knights of the crucible only sci-fi, but I'd take pictures of either.  Same with command group or troops - I just want to see if the physical representation lives up to the render.

Service was top notch.. sent them my pictures and bam.. they said they are sending me my missing Erzebel..

Pics as promised

Spoiler

20170502_230913.thumb.jpg.2c9995ad766af9d1740308a0ba9cca1c.jpg

20170502_230933.thumb.jpg.b346a69ed5a8538e1f057b3af35c6072.jpg

20170502_230944.thumb.jpg.49cb1d5d3d016acff88f0b03279322f3.jpg

20170502_230951.thumb.jpg.8c24b2c51af49b1e7456e0d7ec58e335.jpg

20170502_231009.thumb.jpg.93c24e4db08b859cef7a4b6ea646b66d.jpg

3 people like this

13 hours ago, fanguad said:

Funny. I was about to ask the exact same question as those (and possibly the children) are the only things holding my pledge up.

Posted (edited)

I didn't get any of the mounted stuff but I did get the orphans and associated knights in my recent (10 days?) package

I'll try and snap some pics of them tomorrow

Edited by Orlando_the_Technicoloured

18342426_1470040266395293_88254329655504

these are the orphans and their supervisors, old style sprues rather than the new pizza slice sort, but not as greasy/slick as my freebies were so probably the new type of mould release, detail is good, resin seems solid, no obvious mould lines (but I've not cut them free and done any clean up and I don't notice them that well until I do)

I like them

3 people like this

Those don't look that bad, certainly a step up from those horrible spiderweb-like sprues they've used for other minis, my optimism levels are rising.

Does anyone have a pic of Mother Augusta? If she's not a mess I might actually start looking forward to receiving this one again ::):

Boggles that they just cut a vent from the sword blade to a breast. That's an utter disregard for the end product to make things cast easier. Blah.

Well, nobody looks at a sword or female's breast on a painted mini.

1 person likes this

Definately seemed to be a lot more vents than I am used to when I reviewed mine this weekend.