ahayford

Fulfilling
Raging Heroes: Dark Elves and Sisters

2104 posts in this topic

They are shipping out all the freebies at their expense before the new kickstarter starts,.. I think that is pretty cool of them.

I will try to get in on this if I am able but modestly.  These are good people who have fallen victim to their own OCD.

I get a third paycheck in April, this happens two times a year... So I have cash to spare next month on boob drow (evil elf) army.

Don't do sci if but I plan to grab some fantasy.

It's like they made a KS just for my taste.

3 people like this

I'm interested in the sci fi ones just cause they look fun to paint. Are these meant for gaming? Or just display pieces?

1 person likes this

They are making a game. However, a lot of people will also use them as proxies for warhammer armies.

1 person likes this

I love everything I've gotten from the first kickstarter, but I won't be backing this with anything like the fervor I backed the first. The first kickstarter was a good example of how to do sexy minis without being going too far. These ones, I'm not so sure. Of course taste is very subjective, and some of these look good to me.

If they have a system of pledges like the last one, where a $150 pledge unlocks all the stretch goals, I'm sure I can find enough minis I actually want to make a pledge in that range. If this runs anything like the last campaign, that could mean a lot of great free stuff with the pledge.

I'm not a fan of a two week campaign though.

I'm interested in the sci fi ones just cause they look fun to paint. 

Same here. I don't play sci fi games but some of them are ab-so-lutely amazing! Never ordered from Raging Heroes before. I don't know how to find which pictures are for the upcoming project but I'm dying to paint the gal in the spoiler below. Open mouth, glasses, cigar, and beer can ftw! 

Parker-CLOS2_zps3a2d387c.jpg

Parker-FIG1_zpse42dbfc6.jpg

That's doing it right. The Toughest. No bikini. No BS.

I'm astonished to say that from what I've seen, only the sci fi minis are doing it for me. I'm a pure fantasy painter. Scratch that.  :blink:

3 people like this

I already told the Mr awhile back, I'll accept a pouting Mr Melons if I can back this.

3 people like this

I'm interested in the sci fi ones just cause they look fun to paint. 

Same here. I don't play sci fi games but some of them are ab-so-lutely amazing! Never ordered from Raging Heroes before. I don't know how to find which pictures are for the upcoming project but I'm dying to paint the gal in the spoiler below. Open mouth, glasses, cigar, and beer can ftw! 

Here are the concept art for the upcoming kickstarter:

http://www.ragingheroes.com/pages/the-dark-elves-invasion-picture-gallery

http://www.ragingheroes.com/pages/the-sisters-of-eternal-mercy-picture-gallery

From the concept art, I'm interested in the two daughters of Orphanage/Crucible, Mother Superior, Sister Altarii, Kwapek (hehe), the knight, the sister, and...shoot that's almost everything from the sci fi side.

3 people like this

Still waiting on my first KS.  While I hear the quality is phenomenal, I want them all in hand before I consider backing something else.

Well you're sort of in luck as apparently they're sending out the free minis to everyone that qualified them for free while the rest of the minis are being produced.

We hope that you'll love those minis.

We hope this bonus shipment will help you wait for your final shipment.

Maybe this will make you get out your paintbrushes.

Maybe this will make you want to support us again for our new Kickstarter.

No matter what, we value your trust in us and your continuing support, and we are so happy to have you be part of the Raging Heroes adventures.

Edited by MonkeySloth
1 person likes this

Ouch ... uh ... I mean OUCH!!! I'm a sucker for Dark Elves and those look fantastic. Now let's just hope the price point is totally too high for me. My wife has started telling me every day that there are ... 20 ... unpainted minis and they don't get fewer.

only 15 days. I was hoping it'd be ending later in April so I could spread this and Myth out.

Liking what I can see so far, hopefully running for only two weeks will stop this one getting too expensive.

1 person likes this

I guess I'm the odd one out in not wanting a stripperific dark elf army. Too Baroque for my tastes too. 

Sucks too cuz I'd pay a lot for a decent dark elf range that doesn't go the battle bikini route..

I don't think that is really a fair assessment of the line....sure there are some like that....but the majority just look savage and menacing. There are also quite a few fully armored as well.

halberd_zps41976be8.jpg

Silkeeriss_zpswhozowgo.jpg

exsanguinatrix_zps7d00380b.jpg

1 person likes this