• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      League of Ancient Defenders (LOAD) is a two-team 2-6 player skirmish board game with stunning miniatures and intense gameplay modeled after popular battle arena online games. The vile forces of Chaos have invaded the island kingdom of Atlantis, humanity’s last hope. Players must leverage the unique abilities of their Heroes as they push three lanes simultaneously toward the opposing faction’s base. By destroying key enemy objectives, towers and spawn points, they will force the opposing team to abandon the battle in full retreat.
      RE-LOAD will be available in English, German, Spanish and French. Selection will be possible when the Pledge Manager goes live after the Kickstarter.
    • By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      Welcome!
      We would like to invite you to our first on Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign dedicated to miniatures! We made a few before on other platforms, but now we are also here with new models and recast offer for all old ones. All of miniatures presented below are compatible with Fantasy Battles: The 9th Age. However you can use them in any other game you want.
      During our previous campaigns we showed our possibilities and strong orientation for reaching customers needs and vision of miniatures. Also projects presented in this campaign were started some time ago and developed with The 9th Age community to be as good as it was possible. Our very talented sculptors, artists and manufacturers are doing all their best to provide you with the best products possible. We have hope, and strongly believe, that you will enjoy what you see below.
      Your support is very important for us. While we see that our products are still needed we will run future releases. So thank you in advance to give us that possibility.
      How our process look like:
      1. 3D sculpt

1b. 3D sculpt of alternative options (as option for bestsellers)
      2. Printing than casting resin models
      3. Professional painting (as special option)

All 3D sculpts has already been made. Most resin molds also. We need your help to invest in missing production molds and materials to finish all open projects. Also stretch goals will help us raise funds to make some alternative versions and options for our miniatures, which for sure you will also like as base versions.
      1. Sylvan Elves

• By primeval
      Hello all! It has been a longtime dream of mine to have a line of barbarian miniatures, and I am finally going to try and make that happen via crowdfunding. This is the preview link to my campaign that has been approved and will launch on June 1, barring the need for massive overhaul or other catastrophe (perhaps invading barbarians).

Barbaric Splendor Kickstarter One: Personalities (preview mode)

Thanks for looking!

edit: I am not sure how to get the Prelaunch tag to show in the thread title?

EDIT: Campaign is live -

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1327314385/barbaric-splendor-kickstarter-one-personalities
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      I remember that the first Imbrian Arts KS had a lot of issues and delays, but I don't know whether it was eventually sorted out or not so if any previous backers have any info it would be worth speaking up.

The minis look good though
  • Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)