SamuraiJack

GNL Mats by GameNightLife

35 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

I believe mine were all 1 inch square grids.

I checked, mine were.

I decided not to get any colors until later... and I don't care for hexes, so I got lucky.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lexomatic said:

That said, people can still change I think? So as to not wait

Unless you need hexes also.

On 4/1/2017 at 11:41 PM, Harrek said:

Kinda disappointed I won't be in the first batch or even the 2nd it seems as I ordered hex and grid.  Even if they are the most common parchment color.  So 6 more months of waiting.  ::(:

I'm getting enough grid that there's a nonzero chance I'll get a shipment in the second or third wave, but I also ordered a potpourri of one-off colored mats, so I expect my shipment to be dead last.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2017 at 8:41 PM, Harrek said:

Kinda disappointed I won't be in the first batch or even the 2nd it seems as I ordered hex and grid.  Even if they are the most common parchment color.  So 6 more months of waiting.  ::(:

Think I am in the same boat. But I'm just not going to even check to see what I got. It'll be too disappointing to verify. I can't remember, I know we were going back and forth a lot. So I'll just try to ignore it for another 6 months.

• Like 1

I prefer thinking of it as a chance to work out any last kinks and problems before making the green tiles I'm getting.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cmorse said:

I prefer thinking of it as a chance to work out any last kinks and problems before making the green tiles I'm getting.

But this isn't the case for me.  I pledged for parchment hex and square pads.  The square will get done in wave 1 and just sit there until they finally do the hex in wave 3.  So they won't be working any kinks out on the square.

But that will work for non-parchment like your green!

Unless you ordered anything besides or in addition to the o parchment squares. I just want to be out of this project, get my money back and forget it ever happened, but they won’t refund.