Sign in to follow this  
hungerfan

Swag

Anyone know if you can purchase swag bags like previous years and have them shipped? I sadly cannot make it this year do to an impending move and my Pikachu hat weeps...

Anyone know if you can purchase swag bags like previous years and have them shipped? I sadly cannot make it this year do to an impending move and my Pikachu hat weeps...

There was an answer to this in one of the other RCon threads.  edit: Sorry :unsure: I don't remember which one.

Edited by TGP

They won't be available during the con. After the chin if there are sufficient extras, then they'll be up for sale.

They won't be available during the con. After the chin if there are sufficient extras, then they'll be up for sale.

This is something I would really like and risk missing because I'd be busy at work while they were being sold.

@Thrym, you're not the only one needing a roof this spring, there were a few of us.  But some day I shall make it to ReaperCon!  Some day!!

Oh, and look at that handy link in your sig...  :;):

Good grief, how many of us are there?

• Like 1

Ah yes, there's the dagger to the heart; pics of the swag bag. And yet, I knew better to stay off the forums during the con...

~v

• Like 3

I regret that the Lego Lady didn't make it this year, thus complicating the punching of tickets and obtaining of yet more free swag.

Not because I wanted her to punch my ticket, but because I really wanted to buy some Legos this year...

• Like 2

I regret that the Lego Lady didn't make it this year, thus complicating the punching of tickets and obtaining of yet more free swag.

Not because I wanted her to punch my ticket, but because I really wanted to buy some Legos this year...

Same here Doc.  I had a couple I was looking for.

• Like 2

No Bricks and Boards?

They were on the Vendor list on the RCon site.  Maybe they will be arriving tomorrow?

@Thrym, you're not the only one needing a roof this spring, there were a few of us.  But some day I shall make it to ReaperCon!  Some day!!

Oh, and look at that handy link in your sig...  :;):

Good grief, how many of us are there?

By "us" I meant people whose sudden need for roof repair reshuffled plans.

• Like 3

Brick n Boards must have had issues getting there. No word when we checked on their FB page.  The Portmouth (did i spell that right?) guy is punching our card in the BnB spot.  I got my special mini today after I filled up the card with that last punch.

Re ticket punching: if B&B is only one missed, we redeem it. We realize no appearance means they can't punch.

• Like 3

Re ticket punching: if B&B is only one missed, we redeem it. We realize no appearance means they can't punch.

TW2 Creations will be absent Saturday, have to attend a wedding in Waco so unavoidable, If people are not attending Sunday, but need a hole punch saturday, can you accept without a TW2 punch as well, or find the other person with a normal circle holepunch and ask nicely and say Lucas sent you.

Glad I had a ninja on the premesis to snag me one of those Barbarella minis.