Sign in to follow this  
Ludo

So who is excited about ReaperCon 2016?

Still too early to figure out my flight as I'm not 100% if I will be able to go this year.  I have a hotel room booked but I will have to travel solo.  If I do go, I will do my normal Wednesday to Monday trip as I like the both the meet and great as well as a relaxing dinner on the Sunday.  

However, with Brad not going and not knowing Dan's schedule yet, it will be hard to organize any games.  It was also really tough to get people to the sessions we ran last year.

Decisions, decisions!

Awww.

Rocket Grapple Arena was awesome.

Thanks.  I really like that game too.  It is really popular when we bring it to other conventions because it is easy to learn and you can trash talk. :)

Who know, I may just bring a thing or two for a pick up game.  I guess it all depends if Dan is driving or not as I won't do the "flying with a gaming table" again.

• Like 2

The Psychos are psyched! We have our room booked (which won't be shared due to the anticipated arrival of Psycho Spawn roughly Memorial Day weekend). Our flights aren't booked yet because we are so close to frequent flyer trips and we have two flights coming up this March. Why not get out reapercon flights free? Plus I have to look into traveling with an infant as I've never done that before.

• Like 6

The Psychos are psyched! We have our room booked (which won't be shared due to the anticipated arrival of Psycho Spawn roughly Memorial Day weekend). Our flights aren't booked yet because we are so close to frequent flyer trips and we have two flights coming up this March. Why not get out reapercon flights free? Plus I have to look into traveling with an infant as I've never done that before.

Did you guys get a King upgrade? Oddly when I booked last year online they gave me a King when I wanted 1 queens. (Doubt Roomie wanted to share, ha ha). Reminds me I need to see if my reserv is 2 queens this year....

• Like 1

Did you guys get a King upgrade? Oddly when I booked last year online they gave me a King when I wanted 1 queens. (Doubt Roomie wanted to share, ha ha). Reminds me I need to see if my reserv is 2 queens this year....

Mine is 2 queens.  But when I travel alone that is my preference.  Gives me a bed to put my stuff on.

• Like 1

Actually that should have been 2 QUEENS. ha ha but I totally agree with having the 2nd bed as place to put stuff. Especially things like minis & such from a Con.

• Like 3

Still too early to figure out my flight as I'm not 100% if I will be able to go this year. I have a hotel room booked but I will have to travel solo. If I do go, I will do my normal Wednesday to Monday trip as I like the both the meet and great as well as a relaxing dinner on the Sunday.

However, with Brad not going and not knowing Dan's schedule yet, it will be hard to organize any games. It was also really tough to get people to the sessions we ran last year.

Decisions, decisions!

Awww.

Rocket Grapple Arena was awesome.

Thanks. I really like that game too. It is really popular when we bring it to other conventions because it is easy to learn and you can trash talk. :)

Who know, I may just bring a thing or two for a pick up game. I guess it all depends if Dan is driving or not as I won't do the "flying with a gaming table" again.

Dan finally wins something last year and he's not coming back?!!!!

• Like 2

Haldir-we were given two queens as they had no more kings available in the block. Since we will be needing a crib on the floor, if you have been given a king I'd be more than happy to trade!

• Like 2

i ended up with 2 queens for me and the hubs, assuming he goes since I told him he has to for my birthday

Maybe there will be enough room to shove one out of the way for the baby's sleeping area?

• Like 2

Hmm, I haven't reserved a room yet, partly because I know I'll be travelling solo and I get the impression that I'll get a room that's way bigger than necessary.

• Like 1

Haldir-we were given two queens as they had no more kings available in the block. Since we will be needing a crib on the floor, if you have been given a king I'd be more than happy to trade!

They got it right this year, so no trade. Sorry.

RM