Sign in to follow this  
odinsgrandson

Chibi Tsathoggua (if that's how you spell it)

... where in potato's name do you even GET a chibi Tsathoggua?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By odinsgrandson
      I'm a big fan of JRPGs, and one of the things that I started doing right after I started painting up chibi miniatures was convert them to match some of my favorite characters.
      Here is a party of Light Warriors from the very first Final Fantasy game.  Only the White Mage has been converted- for each of the others, there was a Super Dungeon mini that just worked for it.
      I intend to finish out the set with the last two classes.  The Black Mage mini is part of the Super Dungeon Legends kickstarter, while the Red Mage will have to be converted.

It is undisputed that you need a fighter in the front rank.

Black Belt is pretty useful- especially if you want to save some of the money you'd normally spend equipping a character.

I based them on the original colors from the Nes Final Fantasy.  It really shows up with Thief here, who underwent an extreme makeover for the remakes.

And here's White Mage in all her iconic glory.  I really had to consider whether I was giving her a staff or hammer.
    • By Sanael
      As implied in the thread title: A) I painted these over the long weekend, B) I intend to use them as members of one of the Cults of the Dragon Below in my upcoming Eberron campaign, and C) I have no idea where these minis came from.

I mean, I know that I procured them as part of a lot from my FLGS, but they came loose and I don't know a manufacturer, sculptor, etc. There's not any stamp on them anywhere, so no clues there. I got these three, and two more of each figure with exposed heads (the one with the hood up is the only copy of that pose)...so they may have come in a set of three, or a set of seven with one leader figure, or they may be three separate products and I just got doubles.

EDIT: They come from Old Glory's SuperFigs line, where they are sold in packs of five. The guy on the right of my photos below is actually the unique "leader" model. Thanks, @strawhat for pointing me the right way!

Anyway, pretty generic cult-mooks, and I gave them correspondingly generic color schemes. The robes are a progression of Walnut Brown, Blackened Brown and Bright Red; the hoods and sashes are Carnage Red up through Saffron Sunset into Sunlight Yellow. Skin is Golden Skin mixed up or down with Desert Sand and Walnut Brown. Probably not as much contrast as they could have, but they'll be decent mooks on the table.

C&C always welcome, and if anyone can identify them, please do so!
    • By ThirstyBob
      Just finished the Mi-Go from the black goat faction and thought I would put up pictures of them and the cultists and ghouls I finished before. C&C always appreciated!

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/195095939/props-of-nyarlathotep-london-and-cairo?ref=category_newest

Crafted props for the London and Cairo chapters of the Call of Cthulhu Campaign by Chaosium : the Masks of Nyarlathotep.
    • By Pingo
      I could have sworn I had started a thread already.

Ah, well.  Here's a drawing I did related to a vampire game, with an enlarged detail to show pencil work.  It's 5 inches by 8 (12.7 x 20.3 cm).

The detail is about 1.75 x 2 inches (4.4 x 5 cm).
  • Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)