Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aard_Rinn

37012: Sergeant Mack Torrey ($4.99) vs 50120: Sgt. Mack Torrey ($5.99)

9 posts in this topic

No, but seriously, what's the difference?

Also, is it just me or is this guy huge?

The less expensive one is the original listing from the "Weird War II"-style Reich of The Dead line and the more expensive one is from when they added him to the Chronoscope line...

And I believe the Bryangles may be a bit off in the picture - from what I remember of seeing him in hand (it was quite some time ago, though) he's about regular size...

The less expensive one is the original listing from the "Weird War II"-style Reich of The Dead line and the more expensive one is from when they added him to the Chronoscope line...

And I believe the Bryangles may be a bit off in the picture - from what I remember of seeing him in hand (it was quite some time ago, though) he's about regular size...

Actually, he is a bit huge. I am not a scale fascist, but Mack actually is a bit out of scale with the rest of the Chrono soldiers. And most of the rest of Reaper's minis.

1 person likes this

Hrm, you may be right. Like I said, it's been awhile since I've actually laid an eyeball on him.

Most of the newer RotD figures were a little bigger compared to the original releases.  Also remember, he's on a base with the bryangles, so it makes him appear taller, but yeah, he's a horse.  The Gene vanHorne miniatures were the first releases.   The James van Schaik were the later releases.  The scale difference is quite noticeable when they are side to side.

He is way bigger than any of the other WW2 guys in the line-up.

Only one thing can explain it: Super-Solider!!

4 people like this

Yep super soldier was my take on him...

cap+pan.jpg

9 people like this