I second those goggles! I'd love to see this one irl to get a better idea of what you're doing. Excellent work!

• Like 1

Love the goggles, a little worried that he is barefoot considering all the other protective gear he is wearing.

• Like 3

He is so cute! Don't tell him I said that, I know dwarves don't like being called cute!

• Like 3

Awesome, I second the cracked goggles

Love the goggles, a little worried that he is barefoot considering all the other protective gear he is wearing.

I always figured that he was just too badass for shoes, but chaosscorpion's theory makes a little too much sense...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By odinsgrandson
      Here is our current adventuring party for Iron Kingdoms.  We started a new campaign shortly after Reapercon, so I was able to make use of several of the convention minis.
      This party is quite an odd mix of races.  Lately, I've been quite fond of having a semi-cohesive color pallet for our adventuring parties.  The last one I did was all in cold blues, so with this one I went for a very warm pallet.

Lil is an investigator who 'secretly' is a Thamar Advocate.  She's just the stock mini of the vampire hunter from Reapercon (by Bob Ridolfi)

This Pygmie Troll is very fond of hitting things and also alcohol.  He was made by resculpting the head and hands from the Jason Weibe's Dwarf Brewmaster (07015)

Our resident Bone Grinder was made from Bobby Jackson's River Widow (03913).  I only made superficial changes to her (adding a few extra bone-grindy items to her belt).
      ]

For our Trollkin Axe Flinger, it turns out that we already had the perfect mini.  This is the version from the Undercity Board Game.

This Outcast Skorne Bushwacker/Warlock was made by simply head swapping a Malifaux rifleman.

This Lazy Cyclopes (under the command of the Warlock) was a sculpt that I made quite a few years ago.  I showed it off to several sculptors at Gencon, and they all gave me some pointers on things that I could improve on.  Still, I was fond enough of him that I decided to paint him up.

• By Glitterwolf
      This is from Rackham/Confrontation an Ophidian Warrior.
      He is a Heavy Snake Infantryman for my Lost World.

He originally came with a sword to put on his side, but I left it off.
      Liked him better this way.

He is on a resin base from Micro Art Studio enhanded with Vallejo Still Water.
      WIP is here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=136

On to the pics, some against my Jungle Backdrop Board.
      Likes and comments welcome.

• By NyarlaBcn
      Well, that one was a bit challenging. Mostly for the patience it takes to go through all his gold decoration lol 
      The palette is nothing special: I tried to copy Confrontation's official painting, except I used true metals because NMM are far beyond my hability. 
      Confrontation was well known for a while as one of the top miniature companies in the market. Tons of figures with a bold and eccentric design. I have a few of them but Misran is the first I actually paint. I think it's pretty original, fun, and a good example of Confrontation's fantasy style where proportion or logic matters less than eye appeal. 

All critiques so very welcome! 

• By joshuaslater
      Going for a Darkspawn elite from an Iron Kingdoms model from Privateer Press.

• By Glitterwolf
      Another on of my real oldies.

Tried an albino look on this one.
      French company Rackham made these for their Confrontation line.
      Great minis, now oop, replaced by low quality plastics before the company crumbled.

• Who's Online   31 Members, 6 Anonymous, 149 Guests (See full list)