Dontfear

54mm challenge discussion

Mine has about 30 hours so far over roughly 6 sessions and still needs another session or two (also some minor sculpting and painting of that). If you can't handle the time it takes or the attention larger busts require, well...yes stick to the petite ones.

Pictures? Please!

I like the bigger ones, I recently bought Taurus Lizard NCO and i love it, but was also a bit dissapointed because it's smaller than the Hyena, Tuma and Kyra I did.

For me the bigger busts are more appealing, if smaller it could just be made as a whole mini 54mm 0r 70 mm for instance.

But to each his own of course.

That Lizard NCO is a fun sculpt, it's on my short list of stuffs I wants.
  • Like 3

Mine has about 30 hours so far over roughly 6 sessions and still needs another session or two (also some minor sculpting and painting of that). If you can't handle the time it takes or the attention larger busts require, well...yes stick to the petite ones.

Pictures? Please!

I like the bigger ones, I recently bought Taurus Lizard NCO and i love it, but was also a bit dissapointed because it's smaller than the Hyena, Tuma and Kyra I did.

For me the bigger busts are more appealing, if smaller it could just be made as a whole mini 54mm 0r 70 mm for instance.

But to each his own of course.

That Lizard NCO is a fun sculpt, it's on my short list of stuffs I wants.

I admit he IS cute, with that neclace made of human ears and fingers, and a sigar in his mouth.

• Like 2

Pictures? Please!

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/65903-mr-melons-little-secret/?p=1285010

• Like 3

Pictures? Please!

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/65903-mr-melons-little-secret/?p=1285010

Ooooooooo!

• Like 2

Nocturnas are nice, but I just can't seem to bring myself to put paint on a bust.

Same here.  I'll take a look at a bust if it's posted on P&P, but have no interest in painting one myself. 

• Like 4

Is the Barbarian of Draco also available in a regular 25mm size? Or just 54mm?

He's only available in 54mm. I painted mine up here.

Ares Mythologic (just do a Google search for this as we can't link directly to commerce sites per forum rules) has a few 35mm figures, but no barbarians, most of their 35mm are steampunk.

• Like 1

I've now done 2 busts and 2 figures that are 54mm or larger. I'm hooked! I love painting the bigger figures now.

• Like 1

I've now done 2 busts and 2 figures that are 54mm or larger. I'm hooked! I love painting the bigger figures now.

Likewise!

I now painted 3 busts and 4th in progress.

Also one 54mm figure painted.

• Like 1