Sign in to follow this  
Jasonator

RBG -Dirk The Ne'r Do Well

HAH! He's frickin' awesome, Jay!! Love it, you really took the advice given to you and ran with it. TOUCHDOWN!!!

• Like 1

HAH! He's frickin' awesome, Jay!! Love it, you really took the advice given to you and ran with it. TOUCHDOWN!!!

Thanks Ub3r;

I would be crazy not to take the advice you gave me, I just have to remember to keep it within my scope of

abilities.  I stretch my experience, but there are some things I know that I'm not ready for !

You and Robinh made this a lot of fun, and expanded how far I would take him.  The orange and purple

tunic was a blast to do.. and the blue advice from cleaver crow was a mind blower !

• Like 2

Thanks Ub3r;

I would be crazy not to take the advice you gave me, I just have to remember to keep it within my scope of

abilities.  I stretch my experience, but there are some things I know that I'm not ready for !

You and Robinh made this a lot of fun, and expanded how far I would take him.  The orange and purple

tunic was a blast to do.. and the blue advice from cleaver crow was a mind blower !

No problem, my friend.

Yeah, we are always pushing each other to get better and take chances. It makes this hobby more fun and interesting to me. Also remember that if you have questions about how to do something, ask away!

He really does look great, I'm happy he found a good home on your shelf of awesome.

• Like 1

Looks so awesome, great job on the base too

I am so glad that you like what I did !

The basing was a riot, robinh's comment about making a wheel rut really made me think

about making it muddy, and adding some water, mud, and static grass to the basing,

like he was following a wagon track !

• Like 2

Glad I could be of help!    This one needs to go on your display shelf right next to the froggie King  (They do have a similar taste in tailors after all)  :devil:

Well done and you are fast outstripping my ability to piant.. but I still have plenty of harrasement advice in me! :rock:

• Like 2

Glad I could be of help!    This one needs to go on your display shelf right next to the froggie King  (They do have a similar taste in tailors after all)  :devil:

Well done and you are fast outstripping my ability to piant.. but I still have plenty of harrasement advice in me! :rock:

ROFL.

I have placed him next to the frogs in the curio cabinet..chuckle.

The Oranges look good !

As long as we egg each other on to improve, their is a reason to keep on learning to paint better.

And it was fun making that muddy base for him to slog through !

• Like 1

Someone asked me today about the dust around the base.

I was lazy when I took the photos, I wiped the dust off the painted black rim

when I sealed him up.  I should have done that before taking the photos;

but sometimes I can be stupid !  ehh... I'm a hooman !

• Like 1

Good stuff Jason I really like the striped

Tunic you excelled here

• Like 1

The dust adds more character to the piece! He's a low-down dirty rascal, why should his base be clean?  :rock:

• Like 1

The dust adds more character to the piece! He's a low-down dirty rascal, why should his base be clean?  :rock:

ROFL.. OMG... !  That was a great retort..thank you !

HAHHAHAHA  !! 

I have to admit, I love how full of character this is, wine swilling jerk that he is !

The wine spills, and splatters, and that he has held unto that jug as he stumbled along

just adds to the funniness of the character.  I hope that Treebeard approves !

Edited by Jasonator
  • Like 1

ROFL.. OMG... !  That was a great retort..thank you !

HAHHAHAHA  !! 

I have to admit, I love how full of character his is, wine swilling jerk that he is !

The wine spills, and splatters, and that he has held unto that jug as he stumbled along

just adds to the funniness of the character.  I hope that Treebeard approves !

Hehehe, glad you like it, Jay!  :lol: