Sign in to follow this  
Chaoswolf

Grenadier Halfling Thief

Another good one with a nice base! You'll sense a theme, higher highlights would help here too. :P

• Like 1

I love the Grenadier "Gold Line," and this is one of my favorite sculpts from that series.  Your colors give him a good, Hobbitish look :;):

• Like 1

Love this figure, this is the first figure I ever painted, probably back in the early eighties.

I have him from that era (before I tried painting), painted him in 93? Seeing these old minis reminds me I need to archive mine...
  • Like 2

Thanks, everybody!

Another good one with a nice base! You'll sense a theme, higher highlights would help here too. :P

I'm working on it.

• Like 1

Thanks, everybody!

I'm working on it.

Cool, I know it's hard to keep pushing it up. I suffer from it too and that was one of the things they told me at ReaperCon when I asked for feedback. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      So, as I mentioned, I was given a pristine old Grenadier set of Champions supervillains for Christmas.

On the cover is a little splash logo: “FREE Starter Scenario Game Aid and Figure Accessories”

The “Starter Scenario Game Aid” is just a folded piece of paper with a hex map on one side and some suggestions on the other.

But the “Figure Accessories” are two actual, substantial molded pieces: a pair of rockets and what I think is a hover-scooter.

You can see them in the middle row on the far right, between two figures, here:
      https://mobile.twitter.com/AchronalA/status/1078009215850029058

These two pieces are not pictured on the box art, nor are they listed in the set description.

They definitely go with the set. The box was sealed when I received it.

They are not mentioned nor shown on the Lost Minis Wiki page of the set: 
      http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/index.php?title=Champions_(Grenadier)#4002_Super_Villains_Box_Set

Question: Should I document and upload pictures of these accessories to the wiki?
    • By KingMob
      Meet Ernie Baggage! Leader of the Red Cloaks: a mercenary band who travel from town to town seeking adventure and glory!
      Or they are just murder hobos. Time will tell.
      The 07004: Dungeon Dwellers: Stitch Thimbletoe, Halfling Thief painted in Autumn palette with NMM and Texture/Freehand. Even comes with the chest of gold! 

Keep both eyes on this guy.

• By KingMob
      Enjoy another rendition of 01608: Reaper 25th Anniversary - Diva the Blessed. Part of the Autumn palette series with NMM, Texture, and Effects. I know it's a great sculpt when I want to paint it again.

Enjoy! 

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning all,
      so hope all you that hail from the land of the Gringo are having a beautiful long weekend, I know I am, with lots of turkey and then rampant capitalism.

So I finished this one last night, and just got him photographed, a Ral Partha Shadowrun Street Samurai, sculpted by Tom Meier, no idea when, late eighties/early nineties:

Whenever I pull these things off their bases there is always a little piece of paint that pops off the back that I never quite catch until it's too late, but never quite care enough to fix.

Anyhow, enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!
    • By 72moonglum
      Good morning,
      here's my next figure, a Shadowrun gnome shaman, that came out of a set of MetaHuman figures, two gnomes (the female gnome already painted) a hobgoblin and a cyclops.  A feisty little gnome shaman or druid, kind of scrawny with a nice long braided head of hair in the back.  Fun figure to paint, a small part of the Gnomevember painting extravaganza (my extravaganza of two figures that is).

No idea in the world that that thing he is holding, some kind of totem, so I pretty randomly painted it.  Kind of a lot of detail for such a small little figure.  Not one hundred percent sure who sculpted, but I'm guessing maybe Jim Johnson? Maybe somebody else will know a bit better.

Anyhoos, hope you all enjoy!

• Who's Online   35 Members, 4 Anonymous, 210 Guests (See full list)