Just be aware that because they are so matte they can be very difficult to blend depending on your paint style. Glossier paints blend\transition better then matte.

Edited by MonkeySloth
  • Like 2

I could spend way too much money on this....

Tell me about it. With Bones 3 coming up, do I really want to buy 4 kits? I've heard good things about the steel alchemy kit, and the original red, blue and green kits look awesome as well. 20% off is a great deal though.

• Like 2

Just be careful if you are a "Preferred Customer":  looks like there is a bug on some of the paint sets so that if you are logged into  your account, you only get the standard 10% discount when adding the set to your cart.

Ron  (trying to stay strong and not actually buy any. ::): )

• Like 1

OK, just found I had a bit more play money than I thought for the month. I ordered up the Steel Alchemy, Blood Red, Nature Green and Sky&Ice Blue sets. And I still have some money for Bones 3. This was a good week.

• Like 5

On the 06/29 I received this e-mail: "Hi, we have your order here, we are out of stock on 2 sets of Scale 75 paint. We should have them here in about a week or so I think. We will send order complete when we get paint sets 005 and 009. Thanks for your order, Steve"

Haven't heard from them since. I assume they might not have the paints in their stock yet, considering they would e-mail me a track number once the order is sent.

• Like 1

Yeah same here. I ordered three sets and some oxide paste. I ordered the 22 of June. Just checking to see if anyone else was waiting too. ^_^

• Like 1

Yeah same here. I ordered three sets and some oxide paste. I ordered the 22 of June. Just checking to see if anyone else was waiting too. ^_^

I've physically been to this store a few times.  They are perhaps 1/2 an hour from me.  Having said that, I get my Scale 75 paints from a different source.

• Like 2

I've physically been to this store a few times. They are perhaps 1/2 an hour from me. Having said that, I get my Scale 75 paints from a different source.

She just got them in...

• Like 3

I've physically been to this store a few times. They are perhaps 1/2 an hour from me. Having said that, I get my Scale 75 paints from a different source.

She just got them in...

Very glad to hear it!  I think she'll enjoy working with these.

• Like 1

I ordered a few sets of these (thanks czebas for the heads up on the sale).  I had never heard of Scale75 before, but after a few uses, these paints and inks are probably my new favorite.  The inks are especially oustanding.

• Like 2

Hey guys, my order just shipped .... lol. Now I feel dumb because I gave everyone the heads up. I have ordered from Michtoy many times but usually something isn't in stock, so I guess I knew what I was getting into. I didn't even really give it much thought since I have to wait for awhile regardless and I don't really have many options to get model paints locally beyond vallejo, gw and tamiya.

HOpefully i get my stuff by the end of the month :)

• Like 2