ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

Looking at the game map, anyone else notice Player Two is now in play and that several items have been gathered on the bottom of the screen?

Really wondering the significance behind these items: Two potions, sword, book, lantern.

Yeah, I saw that too.  Curiouser and curiouser.  I didn't realize those were potions though...I thought they were drumsticks, lol!

• Like 1

Reaper posted that the "Pledge Calculator" on the main page is now functional! :D

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I already started to use it an hour ago.

What I find strange is that the pledge manager has a few pledge levels that haven't been officially unlocked on KS itself.

• Like 2

Reaper posted that the "Pledge Calculator" on the main page is now functional! :D

Huzzah!

What I find strange is that the pledge manager has a few pledge levels that haven't been officially unlocked on KS itself.

They were listed in the update. I'm sure they'll be on the main page as soon as Reaper can post them.

• Like 1

Huzzah!

They are in the KS.  Check the main map and the last update.

I am super excited for the Frost Giants and the Backstar Corsairs. Both look awesome.

ETA: I was also all set to pass on the paint sets this time (I still haven't used half of the stuff from KSII), but the contents of set A look amazing. I needs sepia and green liners!

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 1

The pledge calculator shows Texas tax. Will that be collected?

(Yes, I'm in Texas)

I too live in TX and yes it will be collected we are one of the states that have a State tax on things.  It happened last KS as well

I'm surprised it hasn't happened before. I guess this will be one of the first in state pledge managers that I do. 

• Like 1

They were listed in the update. I'm sure they'll be on the main page as soon as Reaper can post them.

I meant it in the sense that Mouslings and the new paints unlock at $450K while we're only at $390K total as of this writing.

I already selected them as a reward anyway.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 1

I went through my history and found the page that asked me if I wanted to pay x amount with this credit card and I clicked pledge again and it ended up processing just fine I am now a backer in wave 1.  I dont know if this was just fortunate timing or if what I did had something to do with it!

I was edging up on 2 hours of processing when I saw your suggestion.  Gave it a shot and it worked!  Thanks!  I'm locked in with wave 1!

• Like 6

I may be blind, but even after refreshing the KS page several times, I'm not seeing anything about these paints that everyone's mentioning. What am I missing?

They're in the update section as "yet to be unlocked" items.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 2

I may be blind, but even after refreshing the KS page several times, I'm not seeing anything about these paints that everyone's mentioning. What am I missing?

They're in the update section as "yet to be unlocked" items.

Thanks very much. I regret not taking advantage of the paint sets in Bones II, may just have to get in on this bit. Wasn't looking at the Updates section. Silly me.

• Like 1