ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

In turn, I always had a hard time playing something like World of Warcraft and seeing a dragon swipe a claw at an armored man that came up to his/her ankle, and block that attack. That would be the equivalent of me getting hit by a semi truck, but just brushing it away.

Actually, it would be the equivalent of you getting hit by a dragon.  This is assuming you are also a man.

• Like 5

Since this isn't just tomfoolery, figure that this tracking item should also go here.

Found the original image, so this is the current progression:

7f64b40052e1bf3f11050991602df5eb_origina

a5819d8d874b71b98a09f627c84b542b_origina

Original map, dug up for new people to see

• Like 4

Dragons aren't tempting me this time unless we see a Queen Tiamacrab!

Same here

Other than Tianot there is only one dragon I want to see

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/dragon/latest/10023#detail/10023

You know that I can neither confirm nor deny, right?

If you would just show us everything think of all the headache you would eliminate...all the work you could save yourself answering question.....yes it would make life so much simpler for you....

I've wondered about making a KS where you just lay everything out, put the funding point on it you need for it to work, obviously a high one, and just let people start pledging away, everything up front. With a company like Reaper, I think it might work out pretty dang well. Just go ahead and take my wallet, etc.

The problem with that is that all the number crunching has found again and again that all else being equal, a lower intitial goal makes more money.  People will delay to see if a campaign is going to fund before pledging at all, and then you get negative feedback, as more people hold off on pledging and it nears the end, more people start to feel it won't complete.  Good or bad, kickstarter is a game of psychology.  And people are attracted to success.

• Like 7

Just a friendly reminder: your shipping money counts towards stretch goals too!

For me in Canuckistan, that means I have to add 37.5 bucks to my pledge. Meaning I contributed 37.5% more than before. If every single international customer updates their pledge with the shipping cost, we hit our goals sooner!

• Like 2

Things I wish I had asked for before this campaign started: Sophie busts, grudge bust, Mrs bones bust, busts in general in bones. Why not?

• Like 5

Things I wish I had asked for before this campaign started: Sophie busts, grudge bust, Mrs bones bust, busts in general in bones. Why not?

Because then it would be busted - that's why not!

:devil:

• Like 2

I sense a pattern...

Bones is almost exclusively for gaming (either RPG or tabletop) purposes. Busts and art pieces without game utility are beyond the scope of the current campaign.

Yes, I did just confirm or deny something. Forgive me, it's been a long day

As I predicted yesterday, I ended up in wave 3.  Now I can just check back in a couple of weeks and see what to actually pledge for.  I like the 8-bit graphics well enough for the unlocking graphic, but not so much as a background for the actual minis.

• Like 1

I want a deserty roguey barbariany elf wielding a spike chain.

WHEN , LANDLORD, WHEN.

I like the 8-bit graphics well enough for the unlocking graphic, but not so much as a background for the actual minis.

Good call.

• Like 2

I sense a pattern...

Bones is almost exclusively for gaming (either RPG or tabletop) purposes. Busts and art pieces without game utility are beyond the scope of the current campaign.

I figured as much. :p its fine really. But still something to think about in the future.

• Like 2

Each unlock just adds excitement and interest, and not knowing what's coming is part of the fun for me lol XD i much prefer it this way

I know, does someone expect me to work this week instead of checking stretch goals and reading the forums?

• Like 1

Poor guy.  I hate to tell you this...well not really...me thinks it's going to be a longer still.  :)

Kevin

• Like 1

Cash is very good at painting busts. And bones so if this KS does happen to incite a bones 4 Art style edition, cash would br great to paint boney busts.

• Like 1