Colonel Kane

Colonel Kane's Play by post OSRIC

190 posts in this topic

Pretty much, except Gayle would admit choice words didn't slip, but were very deliberately chosen to match the intent and ultimate target audience of the statement*. And I totally expect it is asking for trouble with more by-the-cliche-book awful good types.. *totallyinnocentsmile*

* lowlifes probably would not grasp flowery insults structured as Haiku

1 person likes this

Alright People the new post is up. Please have your replies up by the 8th of April.

As I stated in the playing post I have chosen to make a long post so I have 'sped up time' a little. this post will finish out the current day. The next post will be when you wake up in the morning. Please read the entire post and then you may reply on bits as you feel that you need to. If you have a question for say Penn than Penn will 'stay' and answer them. As you can see I started this post with the day that you are currently on. I have not decided on a year yet so I have left that part out. I am going to try to start all new post with the date and if need be an approximate time of day. The next post I will introduce more of the weather.  Well I will work on the next post, until next time. 

Please check out the new post. It is the results of your last posts. I am still working on the next day post. I was unable to work on it this weekend,  it is mostly done,so hopefully I will get it finished by this weekend. 

Alright folks, new post is up.It took me a while. I will give you all until the 29th to reply. Things here have gotten out of hand.... my starship has reached "Ludicrous" speed and i am ready to get off this ride. I can barily wait till may, when things will slow down a bit. 

2 people like this

Ahahahaha.

I lied.

May has not slowed down and now for the big NEWS!!!!

My laptop has crashed! 

Yup you read that right. I am working on my tablet now and it has most of the same files, but not all of them, so after school gets out, a week from today, I might be able to pick this back up. I have to do a double check and see what all is missing from the tablet and what I will need to download to it. Also things might be wonky for a bit after we start back up. As I discover that I forgot that one vial PDF. As a side note, two file I have been working for the last three months have been left in CHAOS!! Namely the players guidebook and the Gods of Pandarrow that part of which belongs in the players guidebook are left two the three versions behind where I had them.  Anyways I return you to your regulatory scheduled life.

But... just when Gayle was getting around to being very decidedly lawful... evil laptop!

Alright NEWS FLASH.

I have exercised the demons that resided in my laptop. They are now fully fit and residing else where.So in short I have my laptop up and running. I have made a new post and will shortly be backing this up so as not to lose anything. Please have a reply up by May 31/2017......just kidding, at this point, I am afraid I have lost a few of you, maybe all of you. who knows. Anyway, If you are still in the game at least post a reply here in this post to let me know you are still wanting to play this. I know I have confused most of you and your waiting on the action........I promise the main event will be starting here shortly. I look forward to your replies. 

2 people like this

Apologies for my tardiness in posting for this. I kept wanting to but I post somewhere & then I totally space posting in the game section. I'll have a post up today.

Alright folks, new post is up. Well it has been a while, for that I am sorry. School got out and my desire to do stuff evaporated. I think the charge cord to my laptop shot craps so I am out of the laptop. I have found a work around using my tablet and my wife's computer from school. So we can limp along until I can replace the cord, which I will be honest may take a while. I will do my best to try to keep this game going. If I have lost you, no hard feelings.

New post is up for those of you who are still with me. 

Update:

I finally got a cord for the laptop and have been plugging away at the post that is now up. We are back to school and I still have been very busy. I have missed playing this and hope to be able to keep this going. 

I will give you all till the 9th of September to reply. If no one replies by then, then well, I will shut this down. Until then.