Colonel Kane

Colonel Kane's Play by post OSRIC

190 posts in this topic

Email sent with character!

What classes do we have so far?

Do not worry about it Loim. Pick something you want to play. I can provide some help.

Oh I'm not worried, I enjoy playing just about anything. I just figured I'd play something that would compliment what we already have. 

fighter.mage

cleric (maybe)

That's cool. Class really isn't important to me. I have a blast regardless. I'm not really a min/max type though. That's why I figured I'd just play something that works well with what we have. 

1 person likes this

Sure, sounds fun. Let me dl the info, and I'll roll up a character.

Dwarf Cleric is mostly made. Gotta go to church (no pun intended) Will work on spells and such when I get back. 

The fillable PDF wouldn't save my info or let me paste text to it so I made my own spreadsheet. Feel free to steal it. I'm going to improve on it if I ever get free time. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Ez-1v7SC-XdHHweAwO-ZjOD2dUProfBZOAhIgllA5E/edit?usp=sharing

1 person likes this

So 2 questions:

Do we roll for starting gold? (went ahead with the assumption of yes for my listed equipment)

If our wisdom gives us bonus second level spells do we still get them at level 1?

So 2 questions:

Do we roll for starting gold? (went ahead with the assumption of yes for my listed equipment)

If our wisdom gives us bonus second level spells do we still get them at level 1?

Ok so two answers:

1 yes roll for gold take what you're want, but I might tweak it. (It has not been a problem so far.)

2. I am going to say no. Will not be able to cast 2nd level spells until 3rd level,but at third level you will Pick three spells instead of one. Just remind me of this ruling when you get there as I might do a double take when you pick three. ;)

This is let everyone know that I will still take new players. Even if you have never played OSRIC or even a role playing game or a play by post. Just speak up. (Hope that doesn't sound desperate.)

Where the devil is the starting gold at?