Colonel Kane

Colonel Kane's Play by post OSRIC

186 posts in this topic

Thanks, the .pdf players guide isn't the most navigable I've ever used.

Prob cause your class isn't in the book. Thou, I did have kinda of a hard time going back & forth between F & MU....

Just realized I never posted my characte (sent it to Col K thou)

Anthryll

Thanks, the .pdf players guide isn't the most navigable I've ever used.

Yeah, I was liking OSRIC, but there are things that seem oddly placed. That is probably just my lack of knowledge, I have been able to find/ answer all questions. Depending On how this PbP goes I may just stick with LL, or pick up the OSRIC printed books.

I went with OSRIC this time as it is the closest compatible with the monsters in n Castle Triskelion. I could have converted them over to LL, but I did not have the time to do so.

Haldir, I got your character. That makes two, if you four know some who might like to play feel free to invite them. Also have any of you seen Pocket around?

1 person likes this

Message Shiqra, she might be interested. 

Character sheet is emailed. Waiting on approval.

I have received 3 out of 4 characters, I have PMed you the things that need to be fixed. 

I am also still taking recruits. if your interested, but unable to partake at this time, you can PM me with a possible start date and we can work things out. 

Well this is going well. 3 out of 4 characters and one post. Should I postpone this PbP?

Not all of us read every playing thread just for fun. If it's not in the craft corner and doesn't show up in the 5 news post or my new content notifications I don't see it.....

Apologies for my tardiness in posting. Seen it the first day & said I'll post later but I've not got back to it. I'll get a post up tomorrow morning after work.

Yep, my bad. I will also get a post up tomorrow or the next.

Noticed my tone may have been a little condescending. Going to blame being on mobile for not making the first half of my previous comment purple. Passed out early last night. I'll work on a post tonight. 

Ludo do NOT worry about your 'tone', we are good. What's a little 'tone' between friends, but please do not forget I also need a character from you.