Sign in to follow this  
Patrik Strom

Black Witch, Darksword Miniatures

Looks good! Looks like she is about to seduce Conan. 

Haha that is the exact same reference that sizzled in my brain.

• Like 2

Nice work - all those tiny straps are very hard to do but she came out great! And yes, does look like she belongs in a Conan story! So - Barbaric Splendor!!!

• Like 1

Is that a Parkinson Masterworks? I could be wrong. Good job on the painting. 

• Like 1

I've been a fan of this mini since the first time I saw it but still it took me some time to buy it, and almost even more time to gather up the courage to paint it. It didn't quite end up the way I wanted it to (I don't have that good brush control) but still it turned out kind of nice.

Let this be a lesson to all of us in the 'wait until we're good enough' club (we need a better name for that).

A mini you love painted to the best of your ability will always look great. Nice job, Patrik!

• Like 2

I've been a fan of this mini since the first time I saw it but still it took me some time to buy it, and almost even more time to gather up the courage to paint it. It didn't quite end up the way I wanted it to (I don't have that good brush control) but still it turned out kind of nice.

Let this be a lesson to all of us in the 'wait until we're good enough' club (we need a better name for that).

A mini you love painted to the best of your ability will always look great. Nice job, Patrik!

:) I'm gathering my courage to tackle my large RBG collection. When I get home in a few weeks I'll jump in head first.

• Like 2