Sign in to follow this  
Arc 724

Tengu Rogue: 03698

I like your take on this figure!

Nice blue, nice crisp whites (and other colors for the outfit that go well with the blue), good metal effect on the blade, good basing.

Thanks for sharing!

Derek

• Like 2

Nice blue, nice crisp whites (and other colors for the outfit that go well with the blue), good metal effect on the blade, good basing.

Thanks for sharing!

Derek

There you have it!

The sculptor's seal of approval!

Wonderful job!

• Like 3

Thanks everyone, He was labor of love!

He is fantastic! Looks even cooler in person! I can't wait to use him on the table! Thanks so much!!

I'm really glad you like it Marineal!

Thanks for sharing!

Derek

Thank you! It turned out better than I had hoped. The sword is done with metallic paints too!.

• Like 2

Love it.

All of you guys who are posting your excellent takes on this miniature are really setting the bar pretty high for the rest of us.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KingMob
      Enjoy another rendition of 01608: Reaper 25th Anniversary - Diva the Blessed. Part of the Autumn palette series with NMM, Texture, and Effects. I know it's a great sculpt when I want to paint it again.

Enjoy! 

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

I felt that "Dub" had something of a "Sinbad" feel to him so I painted his baggy pants & shirt in vibrant colours & contrasted these with a blue/green cloak. I kept his skin tone tanned but in retrospect, this does seem to be a little too close to his leather armor & braces for my liking.
      He does have a mold line right down the middle of his face which is unfortunate as it makes his nose & mouth look a little strange......

Thanks for looking!!

• By Geoff Davis
      03823: Day of the Dead Duchess sculpted by Derek Schubert .  I bought this figure a couple of years ago when it first came out but I had a hard time getting a vision of what it should look like.  Then someone asked me to paint it for them, so I went searching for inspiration.  Turns out, there are a lot of people who dress like this for the festival and there are lots of photos, so here's my interpretation.  C&C welcome.

• By Metalchaos
      Here's Niles Nimbletoe, the Rogue in our D&D group. 02769, Woody the Halfling Ranger is Dark Heaven Legends model sculpted by Werner Klocke.
      It's a model I had already painted a long time ago. I refreshed the colors and I added mud on his coat. This little guy is so tiny I monted it on a 20mm base.

• By Mutilatedlips
      Looks sort of like a Tengu to me. This was part of the first batch of minis I had purchased a few years back. Re-discovered him inside my box of models to eventually get to...and finally got to the tengu. 

Couple of large pics

Normal sized

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 217 Guests (See full list)