Parodius

The Glottkin

Keep Calm and Praise Nurgle..

WOW very ..ehh WOW !!!

That base is awesome, the Glottkin is awesome, genius..

• Like 1

Oh my but that is IMPRESSIVE! Just dealing with all the details is a remarkable accomplishment; doing it in such an OUTSTANDING fashion boggles the mind...at my age being mind boggled is a more frequent occurrence, Your MASTERFUL brushwork & basing are compliment nicely by a keen eye for colors. FANTASTICALLY WELL DONE!

• Like 3

In awe here.  Super detailed, and smooth, creamy color gradients throughout.  That is one lovely horrific monster.

What'd you use for the water effects in the sewer water on the base?

• Like 2

Not sure whether to burn all of my painting stuff, throw it out, or have a sad little paint garage sale! My figures are looking at me accusingly wondering why they aren't painted so well!

All joking aside, that is too awesome! My eyes don't know where to look first because there is so much going on! From a technical stand point, I love the colors and hope I learn to blend so well one day. Also the eyes = WOWZA!

• Like 6

Holy shoot! 

It's so ugly but, at the same time the paint job is beautiful! It's just amazing! Wonderful job!

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now