• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!
      After the success of the first campaign for 16th century Knights I'm now expanding my 28mm Renaissance range with charging mounted Knights!
      These new Knights will have couched lances or be using hand weapons on galloping horses.
      Further I have reworked the figures from the first Knights campaign to make them easier to assemble, they now have sockets to attach the hands and heads. There are also some revised poses and new heads.
      Sets one-three painted so you can get a feel for how these figures can look. Please note these sets are being revised and pictures of the new ones will be added as the campaign continues. These figures are in the popular 28mm scale and will fit well with figures such as Perry miniatures, they can be used for many periods and settings in the 16th century but also for fantasy collections.
      Please note that the figures are unpainted and require assembly they are not toys for children. Also the figures shown still have minor refinements to be made before casting.
      My figures have been highly researched and are packed with details, I have tried to give many of them an explosive sense of movement. Every mounted knight figure comes with a choice of two heads and two plumes the horses are all separate from the riders and all nessesary weapons are included. This means you can customise your figures to create a very unique collection.
      if you back the campaign you will receive you figures at a 25% discount of normal website prices, which means that for the campaign a pack of two mounted Knights cost £15
      Also if the main campaign is a succes as a stretch goal the first pikemen figures will be released...these figures will be in full forward motion with levelled pikes. They can be used for either Landsknechts or Swiss pike.

• By Smokestack
      <<<MOD>>>
      Link to the Kickstarter:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/massive-darkness/description
      <<<>>>

http://cmon.com/massive-darkness-is-coming/

Anyone else following this? Its from CMON, and uses similar system to Zombicide. Its a dungeon crawl with characters that level and get skills.

Kickstarter coming end of this month.

Some pics of minis and what not have popped up today from CMON expo. I dont want to repost from other news sites but if you search there are some nice pictures of the models. I really like the evil gnome/dwarf looking guys.
    • By etherial
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gtgames/spirit-island

In the most distant reaches of the world, magic still exists, embodied by spirits of the land, of the sky, and of every natural thing. As the great powers of Europe stretch their colonial empires further and further, they will inevitably lay claim to a place where spirits still hold power - and when they do, the land itself will fight back alongside the islanders who live there.

Spirit Island is a cooperative, settler-destruction strategy game for 1 to 4 players designed by R. Eric Reuss and set in an alternate-history world around A.D. 1700. Players are different spirits of the land, each with their own unique elemental powers, forced to defend their island home from colonizing Invaders spreading blight and destruction. Work with your fellow spirits and the native islanders to increase your power and drive the invading colonists from your island in this strategic area-control game.

This game was playtested at some of my Fourth of July parties, and though I haven't had a chance to play it yet myself, the game comes highly recommended.

The interesting bit here is that you play neither the Invaders nor the Inhabitants of the island, but the spirits trying to alter the balance of power in defense of the Inhabitants themselves.
    • By Gadgetman!
      If you only buy one T-shirt this year... 

Fair warning:
      There may or may not be IP issues with this one.
    • By Darsc Zacal
      From a new sculptor.
      The Kickstarter is now live!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/242681928/30mm-female-pirates/description

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)