Reaperbryan

DELAYED
Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

3533 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, hungerfan said:

Yeah I forgot there was not one today.  I also refuse to go back to the PM and see how much over budget I was and what things I got that I am just not remembering.  Hopefully by the end of the month I will have them all delivered here at the office and can cart everything home.  Maybe one mini at a time so things don't get too crazy at home. :)

That would take me a lots of trips. Going one at a time would last me at least until KS4 delivers...

6 people like this

22 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Two! Two Goremaws! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/76377188/count-von-count-three-three-maal-drakars-ah-ah-ah-ah.jpg

11 people like this

I...remember...everything I pledged for....

MMWWWHHUUAAHHHAAARRROOOOOO!!!!

But what to paint first? I guess since I'm absorbed obsessed working on my Lost World Project a lot, it will be the Jungle Plants, the Jungle Titan and the Plant Dragon.

Maybe the Naga....

9 people like this

On 3/29/2017 at 0:15 PM, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

There is someone who is giggling uncontrollably at all of this ship-watching. You know who you are.

On 3/29/2017 at 0:30 PM, Dwarf-Lord said:

Yeah. We all secretly know that Reaper has its own fleet of cargo dragons. 

Boats? Never.

Ever Envoy (one of the other candidate ships) just popped up about 100 miles out, inbound for LA. 

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 3/31/2017 at 9:32 AM, David Brawley said:

I got all excited thinking we were getting an update today... ::P:  I mean, there probably isn't anything to say other than "The ship arrived" but still... 

Ever Sigma has left LA and will be transiting the Golden Gate in the next couple of hours. 

Ever Envoy is now docked exactly where Ever Sigma was 48 hours ago. 

Edited by TGP
Ship watching.
5 people like this

*Fingers crossed that the shipment is through customs by Friday's update*

I think the BFG is going to be my Reapercon entry for the ordnance category. I'm sure it won't be the only one...

6 people like this

On 3/29/2017 at 0:15 PM, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

There is someone who is giggling uncontrollably at all of this ship-watching. You know who you are.

Oh,  think it's hilarious. The plus side is that someone was right. And the video they posted of the ship in port made me laugh.

On 3/31/2017 at 9:32 AM, David Brawley said:

I got all excited thinking we were getting an update today... ::P:  I mean, there probably isn't anything to say other than "The ship arrived" but still... 

Our next update is Friday April 7

Our current status is as it was before - the container has not yet cleared customs. Heck, I don't have records yet of whether or not the train has arrived in Dallas. But I will have those before Friday

15 people like this

3 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

Oh,  think it's hilarious. The plus side is that someone was right. And the video they posted of the ship in port made me laugh.

Now you've just set off a mad scramble of people going back through this thread to find the video.

8 people like this

The video itself wasn't humorous. I was amused at the depth of effort the poster went through to track a relatively trivial (from my perspective) part of the process.

10 people like this

Strangely enough seeing the video made it real for me.  My stuff is in that ship right there....

14 people like this

7 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Strangely enough seeing the video made it real for me.  My stuff is in that ship right there....

Exactly. It's a very visual, almost tangible part of the process. A real sign of progress!

8 people like this

2 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

I was amused at the depth of effort the poster went through to track a relatively trivial (from my perspective) part of the process.

You could almost say that you have some rabid fans.

Feel free to substitute dedicated, obsessed, or fanatical as you see fit. ::D:

The BFG as an ordinance entry is a very good idea, David Brawley. I'm glad I'm getting one.

6 people like this

Looking forward to the Transparent Plastic Weapon swaps Sprues most atm. I have ideas for using some of those already. As for the minis themselves, I need to remind myself about them first. It has been Soooooo long since the KS that I cannot remember any of them for sure. I'm thinking of just not reminding myself about them so I have a real sense of Surprise at pretty much everything I pull out of the box! Course though, I don't deal well with most surprises. So, I'm wondering about what to do.

GF

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

The video itself wasn't humorous. I was amused at the depth of effort the poster went through to track a relatively trivial (from my perspective) part of the process.

I was the one who posted the video, but it wasn't any depth of effort.

As a translator, researching is an important part of my job.

Googling Evergreen ships out of Hong Kong pales into insignificance when it comes to researching the English readings of Chinese words in Japanese :)

Give me painting miniatures any day.

Edited by Dwarf-Lord
16 people like this