Reaperbryan

Fulfilling
Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

6375 posts in this topic

On 4/16/2017 at 0:57 AM, Lorathorn said:

Is it too late to change our address?

Once we apply postage, THEN it is too late to change your address.

When we print the shipping label we query the database directly, not a file that was output earlier. So your address is up-to-the-minute when we print.

Once we've printed, though, it is very much too late.

If you have reason to suspect your address is not correct right now, change it (or at least check it) right now.

13 people like this

Posted (edited)

Changed it to my home address instead of work.  I do not want it to be in the neighborhood on a weekend and I can not get it.

@Reaperbryan, Am I correct in understanding that this change will make all KS items that use that PM go to that address now?

Edited by hungerfan
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, hungerfan said:

Am I correct in understanding that this change will make all KS items that use that PM go to that address now?

Yes, the pledge manager has exactly one shipping address stored per user.

You are the same user in each of the various projects that use the pledge manager.

10 people like this

15 hours ago, ladystorm said:

Yes, the pledge manager has exactly one shipping address stored per user.

You are the same user in each of the various projects that use the pledge manager.

Although for future projects, remember that you can change your address once fulfillment begins (or at any other time) on each of those as well.

6 people like this

Everytime @Reaperbryan comments on this thread I think that he is announcing that the shipping process has begun.

6 people like this

43 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Everytime @Reaperbryan comments on this thread I think that he is announcing that the shipping process has begun.

There is a 0% chance that I will use this forum as the primary vehicle to make that announcement.

When the container is released from Customs, and shipping is due to begin, I will make that announcement through the Kickstarter Update System, and only after that announcement is made there will I copy that announcement here.

As an additional guarantee, the announcement will be made that Shipping will begin on X date, 2-3 days in the future from the day of the announcement, and NOT as an announcement that shipping has already begun without warning.

21 people like this

*Tries to remember if you promised an update when the container is released from customs... *

*Fails*

*Checks last update*

Looks like no, which means maybe it's been released? *fingers crossed*

Any thoughts about posting another video or 3 of the fulfillment process?

5 people like this

30 minutes ago, David Brawley said:

*Tries to remember if you promised an update when the container is released from customs... *

*Fails*

*Checks last update*

Looks like no, which means maybe it's been released? *fingers crossed*

Any thoughts about posting another video or 3 of the fulfillment process?

We are specifically NOT posting an update the day it is released from customs, because we do not need a thousand emails a day demanding that the container is released why haven't we started. 

I am unlikely to make a video, as I personally feel the time I spend setting up the camera(s) and editing the video could be better spent getting orders out the door, or at least (at present) in prep for such an action.

20 people like this

Okay I based on information regarding timetables, and counting forward from the old information that the container was in customs on the 7th ..

2-22 days, frequently 10 in customs, plus 1 week to set up warehouse, minus  2-3 day last email sent before shipping, 

with a preference for sending the email on a Friday. 

I bet that emails to confirm address will go out on the 24th, (Monday) with the 21st or 28th (Friday) also being strong possibilities. 

Since I am in wave 1, ill  assume a 7-10 days for packing and delivery 

getting minis this month is still possible, but the first week of May is more likely. 

not that I am chopping at the bit or anything. 

5 people like this

8 hours ago, Talae said:
9 hours ago, Evilhalfling said:

Okay I based on information regarding timetables, and counting forward from the old information that the container was in customs on the 7th ..

2-22 days, frequently 10 in customs, plus 1 week to set up warehouse, minus  2-3 day last email sent before shipping, 

with a preference for sending the email on a Friday. 

I bet that emails to confirm address will go out on the 24th, (Monday) with the 21st or 28th (Friday) also being strong possibilities. 

Since I am in wave 1, ill  assume a 7-10 days for packing and delivery 

getting minis this month is still possible, but the first week of May is more likely. 

not that I am chopping at the bit or anything. 

The best part about this is that I am in wave 1, so your math and logic are just as valid for me as they are for you.

Same... Unfortunately that's NOT ACTUALLY HELPFUL since that's right on the elfing cusp of when I'll be moving... *dies* I think I'm just gonna have to update my shipping address to my wife's apartment... 

"Sorry love, but I ordered these before we were serious."

13 people like this

16 minutes ago, David Brawley said:

Same... Unfortunately that's NOT ACTUALLY HELPFUL since that's right on the elfing cusp of when I'll be moving... *dies* I think I'm just gonna have to update my shipping address to my wife's apartment... 

"Sorry love, but I ordered these before we were serious."

Two important notes (and one note that pertains to you specifically):

One: you will have 2-3 days notice before shipping commences, during which you can figure out the solution that will work best for you at that specific time. 

Two: We encourage you to have a shipping address that will accept your package no matter what as a backup, and to have a default address in the system in case you forget to update things.

three: Not only (per point one) will you have 2-3 days to figure out a solution, but if you are not in the first ~800 parcels, you will have some extra time as well, depending on your wave and placement within that wave*

*sort order within a wave is likely to be based on the date/time that the first of your orders was submitted/locked, so the first parcel will be the first person form Wave 1 to have locked in any rewards, the second will be the second, etc. Additional orders will have no effect on this, as we will be counting only the date/time of the "oldest" completed (locked) order.

13 people like this

Out of curiousity, how big is the retail box for Ma'al Drakar?

4 people like this

16 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Out of curiousity, how big is the retail box for Ma'al Drakar?

This big:

16 people like this

Thanks for sharing that video.

Somehow I missed seeing it.

4 people like this

13 hours ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

oooh....he knows our numbers in the line!.....OH is the "backer number" on our pledge the magic number?  If it is.....*first pump*

Backer number is entirely irrelevant. It's based on the timestamp of the time you locked in your first order for the project. If you have only 1 order, then it's that timestamp, If you locked in more than one, that it's the first order only, subsequent orders do not delay you.

7 people like this