Reaperbryan

DELAYED
Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

3533 posts in this topic

I thought it was what wave your are in?

Just now, skippen said:

I thought it was what wave your are in?

he was talking about within waves (so earliest lock in person who pledged for wave one is first wave one shipped)

3 people like this

[ADMIN]

this is the time of the project when light hearted banter and chatter  in this informational thread becomes a problem for us.

Please, please refrain from using this thread for the fun conversations.  

Please let us answer serious questions and address concerns without the attempts at humor that derail the conversation and net us angry emails and confused phone calls.

[/ADMIN]

13 people like this

5 minutes ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

Any change if Inky lives in Germany?

At this time it is my understanding that US and international orders will ship side by side. We have not been given reason to believe that we will need to separate these out as we have with our previous carriers.

If that changes, we will make an announcement.

13 people like this

Then I hope it does not change. Though a couple of weeks more or less is not the big issue.  Thanks for answering!

6 people like this

48 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

ok, let me sing the song of my people.

And if Blinky initially forgot to back the Kickstarter and has Backer #10,000, but managed to sneak into Wave 1 after Diddy dropped their Pledge, would that have any effect on the order?

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, etherial said:

And if Blinky initially forgot to back the Kickstarter and has Backer #10,000, but managed to sneak into Wave 1 after Diddy dropped their Pledge, would that have any effect on the order?

Backer order is not relevant at all. 

As a Wave One backer, the only two things that matter are 

1. What Wave they were in at the instant the Campaign ended
  2. What time they locked in their first order in the pledge manager.

As A Corollary, a backer who missed the kickstarter campaign and joined afterwards by placing an order via the pledge manager, they would be placed in Wave 10. 

9 people like this

So I have heard that the Bones 3 will not be hitting retail for like a year.

I am just curious if this goes for the paints as well?  Any chance they will hit retail any sooner?

8 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

So I have heard that the Bones 3 will not be hitting retail for like a year.

I am just curious if this goes for the paints as well?  Any chance they will hit retail any sooner?

The first Bones 3 models will be retailing shortly after fulfillment has concluded, and will roll out gradually so as to not overwhelm distributors.

I cannot confirm whether that is true for the paint as well, @Reaperbryan can answer that question.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

3 people like this

18 hours ago, OneBoot said:

The first Bones 3 models will be retailing shortly after fulfillment has concluded, and will roll out gradually so as to not overwhelm distributors.

I cannot confirm whether that is true for the paint as well, @Reaperbryan can answer that question.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Our present Bones release schedule remains flexible, because we're not entirely sure what week fulfillment will end and thus we can free resources needed to package tens of thousands of models for the new release, as well as ship those self-same models to distributors.

The plan at present is more a "this group  of SKUs should release sometime in Q2", "this group should release in Q3" etc. 

Once fulfillment is complete, a more comprehensive action plan can be organized that determines precisely which SKUs will be released which month, and dates and production targets will be assigned.

I am not at liberty to give more specific details at this time.

11 people like this

In previous years there was some discussion of forumites/KS backers organizing a pizza party for the hard-working Reaper staff working on fulfillment. Is that something those of you at Reaper would appreciate, this year? Has there been any chatter/planning I've missed in other threads somewhere?

2 people like this

On April 20, 2017 at 9:03 AM, ladystorm said:

[ADMIN]

this is the time of the project when light hearted banter and chatter  in this informational thread becomes a problem for us.

Please, please refrain from using this thread for the fun conversations.  

Please let us answer serious questions and address concerns without the attempts at humor that derail the conversation and net us angry emails and confused phone calls.

[/ADMIN]

Reposting Ladystorms request.

A reminder to all that this is not a chatter thread.

4 people like this