Reaperbryan

Fulfilling
Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

6375 posts in this topic

I know you guys are going to be busy, but could you confirm that Asian orders are going to Australia first, and are you using couriers rather than Australia Post?

I don't really care about waiting extra days or a few weeks, but I have just had so much trouble getting stuff out of Australia, and Australia Post have always been terrible.

So...  for those of us living in an European country(Norway), but NOT one that is part of the EU, how will this affect us?

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

So...  for those of us living in an European country(Norway), but NOT one that is part of the EU, how will this affect us?

Not at all :P

If you have any friends in sweden(or dare to use poste restante) that might save you some cash though.

Edited by araziel
Misspell

On 6/05/2017 at 10:37 AM, Reaperbryan said:

Domestic & International Shipping

There is no short version here, if you live outside of North and South America (and associated territories), this applies to you.

Since this project launched back in 2015, we've been very busy. One of the things we have been hard at work on is an EU & AU/NZ friendly shipping option. This is something backers were very vocal about, and we listened. We have made a tremendous amount of progress on that front, and recently signed an agreement that will greatly improve the process.

We will be dividing backers into 3 Zones. Zone 1 is Europe (including the Balkan states) and Africa. Zone 2 is Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Japan, and the Pacific. And Zone 3 is North and South America, the Caribbean, and related territories (including APO addresses). 

Great news for future projects - bit of a shame for me personally, because I'm reshipping them from the US to New Zealand myself, but realistically things were bound to change over the course of the Kickstarter - and while I'd be lying if I said I took this specific one into account it's all good : )

On 06/05/2017 at 10:52 AM, Reaperbryan said:

Yes, this means we're moving towards Euro-friendly shipping for the future. 

It is our hope, if this goes well, to transition not only kickstarters, but our regular web store to eu-friendly shipping from within the UK. We hope this saves all of our backers more money in the form of fewer customs fees and taxes.

If I might ask a couple of follow up questions:

Will you be using the Australian distribution for web store shipping to APAC countries?

If not, would I be able to choose to ship an order from the UK rather than the US? Shipping tends to be cheaper from there in my experience.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 5/6/2017 at 1:18 PM, Gadgetman! said:

WELL...

As far as I'm aware, non-perishables shipped from within the EU should not incur customs fees for you. EFTA and all. (The same should be true for Switzerland, Liechtenstein and... uh... Iceland, I believe. Don't quote me on the last one.)

So, if Norway is Europe and ships from within UK, I guess you win? (At least until 2019, whn the UK may no longer be an acceptable base for EU-friendly shipping).

Edited by Arkady

Posted (edited)

Someone asked for a checklist on the kick starter page with images so I made one. Filled out with 1 core set to start, just add the qty in the qty column and it will give you a personalized checklist. it is large because of all of the images. they look small but they can be sized up if you want/know how.

Also made one in PDF that is much smaller and can not be editted if you want to straight print out a check list. Not pretty but gets the job done. Feel free to edit however you want.

excel is almost 50mb

pdf is abou 2.5mb

Hungerfan has generously volunteered to host the files. Mind you there will be typos and some of the names for minis may not be what they wind up being. Just described them the best I could. But it will work as a check list either way.
Enjoy and thank you Hungerfan

http://rpg-hq.net/reaper-bones3/Bones 3 Kickstarter Checklist.xlsx

http://rpg-hq.net/reaper-bones3/Bones 3 Kickstarter Checklist.pdf

Edited by Yoshua
added file sizes
20 people like this

1 hour ago, Arkady said:

WELL...

As far as I'm aware, non-perishables shipped from within the EU should not incur customs fees for you. EFTA and all. (The same should be true for Switzerland, Liechtenstein and... uh... Iceland, I believe. Don't quote me on the last one.)

So, if Norway is Europe and ships from within UK, I guess you win? (At least until 2019, whn the UK may no longer be an acceptable base for EU-friendly shipping).

Maybe not customs fees, but I still have to cope with VAT(25%) and handling fee(only if the package incurs VAT or TOLL ).

On 5/5/2017 at 6:14 PM, knarthex said:

What will the UK pulling out of the EU do to this? if Anything....

Well, if I knew the exact details of the Brexit at this date, I'd be a multimillionaire. You're literally asking me "How will trade contracts which haven't been written yet change this". 

On 5/5/2017 at 8:31 PM, dwarvenranger said:

So are the Conan minis going to be available from Reaper?

I expect so, although I have no specific details on the licensing.

On 5/6/2017 at 3:48 AM, Dwarf-Lord said:

I know you guys are going to be busy, but could you confirm that Asian orders are going to Australia first, and are you using couriers rather than Australia Post?

I don't really care about waiting extra days or a few weeks, but I have just had so much trouble getting stuff out of Australia, and Australia Post have always been terrible.

Orders to Asia will go to Australia first. I do not have details on which service(s) our partners will be using.

On 5/6/2017 at 6:18 AM, Gadgetman! said:

Your parcel sill ship for the UK. You will be affected the same as any other parcel from the UK.  I do not know the details of those requirements.

23 hours ago, Dai-Mongar said:

If I might ask a couple of follow up questions:

Will you be using the Australian distribution for web store shipping to APAC countries?

If not, would I be able to choose to ship an order from the UK rather than the US? Shipping tends to be cheaper from there in my experience.

We will have more information on that when these changes are rolled into our web store. I do not have that data now.

12 people like this

Any plans to do another one of those shipping counter web pages? That was entertaining last time...

What? I'm pretty easily amused... ::P:

16 people like this

How soon after fulfillment will the paints start being sold at your online store?

2 people like this

On 4/21/2017 at 11:10 AM, Reaperbryan said:

Our present Bones release schedule remains flexible, because we're not entirely sure what week fulfillment will end and thus we can free resources needed to package tens of thousands of models for the new release, as well as ship those self-same models to distributors.

The plan at present is more a "this group  of SKUs should release sometime in Q2", "this group should release in Q3" etc. 

Once fulfillment is complete, a more comprehensive action plan can be organized that determines precisely which SKUs will be released which month, and dates and production targets will be assigned.

I am not at liberty to give more specific details at this time.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/63270-reaper-bones-3-post-kickstarter-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=1539509

1 person likes this

Any chance packages are shipping out of Rockwall, TX?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Talae said:

Any chance packages are shipping out of Rockwall, TX?

You may have different experiences, but my Reaper packages are usually out of Denton, TX. My Bombshell Babes 3 order just shipped out of Rockwall, though.

Edited by Keianna
autocorrupt
3 people like this