Reaperbryan

Fulfilling
Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

6375 posts in this topic

I'll be one of the last people of Wave 1, then - I didn't lock in until mid-October.

1 person likes this

You'll be before me.   I had two other people who invested through me, and it took a while to get us all into place to go over what everyone was getting.

2 people like this

Chances are that our orders will ship on the same day anyway, so it really won't make a difference.

4 people like this

As a wave 1 Australian it will be interesting to see what the time difference is between the USA wave 1 shipping notice and mine. I suspect mine will potentially be a lot later. My friends  also have a wave 4 and a wave 10, be interesting to see if wave 1 gives me any advantage

2 people like this

27 minutes ago, TGP said:

I have an empty one waiting patiently. Meanwhile the one with Bones II is hiding from me. [ :angry: ] Which is getting annoying. 

Need happy news. 

I put all mine in the same box, with everything divided into ziplock baggies based (roughly) on type. Dunno what I'm gonna do with the new stuff, most of it is the big minis, those won't fit in my box.

9 people like this

I'm wave 1 in Canada and I got a notice yesterday. But it's just a notice that a label has been created, not a shipping notice. This is the shipping info:

Scheduled Delivery: An additional ship notification with a scheduled delivery date will be sent when your shipment is received by the destination country.

24.20 lbs, that's a lot of bones

4 people like this

Patience, grasshoppers. It's been a year plus; a few more days isn't that big a deal.

6 people like this

Considering I've seen mention of pledge boxes anywhere from 20-30 pounds...I'm kind of terrified how big ours is going to be. I went back over our pledge(s), and, well, $NNN worth of Bones is a whole lot of minis. :unsure:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

12 people like this

25 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Besides, it's not like getting it sooner is gonna get them painted any sooner. :rolleyes:

I have often been saddened by the fact I was unable to participate in this KS campaign. But I also realized the other day that, even if I had, I already have more minis to paint than I know what to do with.  I have at least 35 minis that I purchased in the last year, that sit unopened. At the speed I paint, and factoring in a few more purchases, I will be finished with the ones I have around the time Bones IV releases...and I mean for shipment like 3 currently is.

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

Patience, grasshoppers. It's been a year plus; a few more days isn't that big a deal.

He types..........while chewing his toe nails to the quick in frustration :-)

Edited by Beagle
8 people like this

14 minutes ago, David Brawley said:

You say that, but a few days might make the difference of delivery before memorial day or after!

Oooh, that's a good point, I hadn't considered that. Hm.... If our pledge doesn't ship tomorrow...actually there's a very good chance it would arrive right while we're away at PaizoCon. Well dang it.

I wouldn't mind that, except whether a package is delivered to the apt office or left on our doorstep depends on the person delivering that day, and whether the apt manager is there. Debating whether to change our address to a nearby friend's so I won't have to worry.... 

Huzzah!

6 people like this

17 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Oooh, that's a good point, I hadn't considered that. Hm.... If our pledge doesn't ship tomorrow...actually there's a very good chance it would arrive right while we're away at PaizoCon. Well dang it.

I wouldn't mind that, except whether a package is delivered to the apt office or left on our doorstep depends on the person delivering that day, and whether the apt manager is there. Debating whether to change our address to a nearby friend's so I won't have to worry.... 

Huzzah!

Try and edit your address real quick to have Address 2 field be "Please deliver to office."

5 people like this

We changed ours to a friend's address when we left for vacation, as we weren't sure if it would deliver while we were gone.

We've decided to leave it - better to suck in another friend (or scare them away with the sheer amount?) than let his parents see just how many dragons I bought. :lol: 

10 people like this

8 hours ago, kristof65 said:

Chances are that our orders will ship on the same day anyway, so it really won't make a difference.

And repeated loadings/unloadings followed by being spread out across the country will scramble the waves anyway.  The USPS doesn't care who locked in their pledge first.

8 people like this

With normal shipping times of two-ish weeks, I'm getting really close to mine arriving right around when I'm in Montreal for a week....

1 person likes this