Reaperbryan

Fulfilling
Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

4783 posts in this topic

Well, my wife mostly isn't allowed to leave the house for at least another month or so, so if you're near Denver and are worried about that, send it my way. :)

5 people like this

I sense a cunning plan, John. :poke:

9 people like this

Speculation: All hands on deck to assemble pledges and prep for shipping. This means almost everything else is getting ignored except for web orders and bill paying.

Speculation: Labels have been prepared, and the software sends out an automatic update. This does not mean items have been picked up for distribution yet.

On Facebook we've seen pictures of prepared pallets of packages ready for plastic wrapping prior to pickup by the package delivery company of choice. They've not yet gone out.

Patience.

Thus ends my alliteration.

10 people like this

47 minutes ago, John Fiala said:

Well, my wife mostly isn't allowed to leave the house for at least another month or so, so if you're near Denver and are worried about that, send it my way. :)

Its a little over 2500 miles.  You don't mind driving them over when I get back??  ::D:

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Its a little over 2500 miles.  You don't mind driving them over when I get back??  ::D:

Well, do you mind waiting until my wife's doctors say I can leave her alone for more than an hour or so?  Probably next April, maybe next Summer.

4 people like this

11 hours ago, OneBoot said:

....Oh gosh, I just realized I need to get probably two more tool boxes to store all my new Bones in. This is going to throw off my whole sorting system! D: /drama

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

It's already past the point where I needed a new ROOM to store my minis :lol:. Seriously, a few years ago I turned the smallest bedroom into a craft room for my wife and I. Even with all the extra dedicated space, I don't know where Bones 3 is going to go. Do I *really* need an office…?

9 people like this

8 minutes ago, John Fiala said:

Well, do you mind waiting until my wife's doctors say I can leave her alone for more than an hour or so?  Probably next April, maybe next Summer.

Would you have them all painted by then??  It's only 34 lbs, that shouldn't take too long.....

7 people like this

I have Phoenix Comicon next weekend and I am wave 1. I am betting things arrive during the Con. I doubt could have it delivered to the hotel...

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Baldur8762 said:

I have often been saddened by the fact I was unable to participate in this KS campaign. But I also realized the other day that, even if I had, I already have more minis to paint than I know what to do with.  I have at least 35 minis that I purchased in the last year, that sit unopened. At the speed I paint, and factoring in a few more purchases, I will be finished with the ones I have around the time Bones IV releases...and I mean for shipment like 3 currently is.

Ah, to be new to it all and think that 35 minis is a lot. I've been collecting for 30 years and the unpainted numbers have slowly grown in proportion to painted every year. The speed I paint I have at least 10 years of minis ahead of me even if I don't buy more. But looking at and buying minis seems to be the biggest part of my hobby.

17 people like this

4 minutes ago, Zink said:

... looking at and buying minis seems to be the biggest part of my hobby.

Seconded!

8 people like this

Got my notification. Only 11 pounds. I feel somehow inadequate after seeing how big other people's are. :unsure:

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Zink said:

Got my notification. Only 11 pounds. I feel somehow inadequate after seeing how big other people's are. :unsure:

US/Canada?

EDIT: Looked at post history - Canada. 

Edited by pinkymadigan
4 people like this

Just got my notice right now.......only 27.5 lbs.. Gods, I feel like such a lightweight.

12 people like this

I have been on the fence for a while about backing Bones 4.  I have been understanding of the delays with China.  I was frustrated but understanding of the Zone 1 & 2 going first, after all it was only 2 days.  This however may be the deciding factor.  

It is looking more and more like the 1 or 2 day delay for Zone 3 will be at least 7 and that the update they posted about doing Zone 3 in wave order was just a lie.  Of course I don't know that for certain, but with only an extremely vague post from them and several posts of people getting their notice (multiples of them being in waves 2 or more) that is what the evidence points to.

1 minute ago, Golaryn said:

I have been on the fence for a while about backing Bones 4.  I have been understanding of the delays with China.  I was frustrated but understanding of the Zone 1 & 2 going first, after all it was only 2 days.  This however may be the deciding factor.  

It is looking more and more like the 1 or 2 day delay for Zone 3 will be at least 7 and that the update they posted about doing Zone 3 in wave order was just a lie.  Of course I don't know that for certain, but with only an extremely vague post from them and several posts of people getting their notice (multiples of them being in waves 2 or more) that is what the evidence points to.

This type of reaction is really what a quick update would help quell. 

6 people like this