Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

Ahh. So the change I made after that new info may be good.  This is why all info is important before placing bets. :)

The tracker is 728 and with yesterday that puts it at 1578 total processed. So the wave change over should be relatively soon. ReaperBryan did say that part of his duties today was to make sure that there was going to be as little down time for restocking as possible.

I forgot I ordered two of the frost giant king and Queen set :)

i don't normally do duplicates, then I remembered I wanted to do a more traditional version and a "evil" version since I loved the queen so much. 

Excitement growing.....

• Like 7

I'm told we're Wave 3, so I don't expect to see us pop up on the tracker for a few days. Heck, I'm not even sure at what point we locked in (Mr. Thorne did the kicking for Bones), so I have /no idea/ when to expect to see Eatonville, WA pop up on the tracker.

... I may have to start watching the thing once Wave 3 starts, though. Eeeee! So exciting! So much SQUEE!

I know it's silly, but I have this mental image, thanks to someone up-thread, of Reaper staff doing a full-spread musical number complete with dance routines while they pack, and it is entertaining as heck, even if it is wildly fictitious. *is probably far too easily entertained*

• Like 9

for the data lovers, 154 orders were processed between 2-3PM CDT. A total of 1630 orders have been shipped/processed so far.

The slowdown over the last hour may be due to the expected container from the second warehouse to restock the picking line. Seems rather than stop completely they went to minimum pickers and the rest to unload and restock.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, OneBoot said:

PaizoCon, this weekend in Seattle. Reaper's running a paint and take table there, and I'm going to be one of the volunteers helping with it. ^_^ I hope your wife feels better soon.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Thank you for your kind thoughts.  I'm headed to the historical convention South of PaizoCon so I sadly am unable to be in two places at the same time.  As a painter that has done a few display pieces for Reaper in the past, thank you for manning the table and assisting others in learning and advancing their skills.

- Oracle

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

I'm told we're Wave 3, so I don't expect to see us pop up on the tracker for a few days. Heck, I'm not even sure at what point we locked in (Mr. Thorne did the kicking for Bones), so I have /no idea/ when to expect to see Eatonville, WA pop up on the tracker.

... I may have to start watching the thing once Wave 3 starts, though. Eeeee! So exciting! So much SQUEE!

I know it's silly, but I have this mental image, thanks to someone up-thread, of Reaper staff doing a full-spread musical number complete with dance routines while they pack, and it is entertaining as heck, even if it is wildly fictitious. *is probably far too easily entertained*

Ladystorm told me I'm not allowed to sing anymore. But when I'm far enough away from her I do lead the others in a quick rendition of Crazy Train

My goal for today is to hit 1k before 5:00 Central. So in about 90 minutes, give or take. We'll see