Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

I don't know the number for orders but I didn't think I ordered that much, yet somehow I wound up with 2 boxes...

More fun when they arrive!

• Like 2

Just now, Sirithiliel said:

Limited budget =P but I probably could have begged the husband to let me get them

yea retail goals now

At least that should help get you closer to the free monthly minis, if you happen to want one?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

I saw a Columbus, OH one earlier.. thought it might be @AutumnHare.. but I know there are others around who probably went in

Nope.  Not me. :(  I'm all the way down in Wave 3.  And not in Columbus proper.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

I'm sure someone here could arrange to get you one to paint for them.. 

I only had 2 orders.. that was plenty..  

I think 7 may have been a bit too much. Now I have to figure out where to put 50 pounds of freakin' bones minis. The guest bedroom is about to get a bit more cozy, I think...

• Like 6

I had 13 orders that equated to basically one of everything...well just about. I have one notice for one package at 29.0lbs.

• Like 3

Mine shouldn't be too heavy

well....I do have twin Ma'als and most of the other dragons (and Goremaw and Dagon)

it it might be heavier than I anticipate 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

I regret not getting a clear Kryphrixis or Marthrangul =/ 

Same here.

---

As I expected would happen (Because that is the usual turn around time) my expected delivery date has been changed to Friday. 

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 2

I must be in the the last 80 orders of wave one. Going to open my stuff next Thursday with the Dnd group so I'm not worried about time. 

Thanks to all the reaper employees for pumping these packages out so fast!

• Like 7

15 hours ago, ladystorm said:

Yes, I applied the shipping labels to all of the Canadian orders being sent to the two distribution hubs last week.  These are the actual UPS labels.  These orders were picked and boxed here in Denton and palletized for delivery to the distribution hub.  This is ALL* Canadian orders across ALL waves.

You know you're my favorite person now right?

Did the shipper provide any rough ETA for the delivery to the hubs?

Then we get to wait for the fun that is Canadian Customs! Will it take 10 minutes? Will it take 10 days? With CBSA Agents it could be anything! After all, its for our protection!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

By my count Wave 1 has a little less than 80 orders remaining. Definitely start Wave 2 early tomorrow. 

Many wave 1 orders are - taken as an average of pieces per order - significantly larger than the average order of the other waves. 

Getting a little cagey as I know I am in wave one... looking forward to seeing an email with a tracking number so I can stop worrying about my order. I did initial lock in on September 18 though so I am... honestly...a bit worried my order has been weirdly skipped again after I didn't get included with the other Canucks...

I am sure it will all get sorted out either way!

Y'all are doing great work. I can't believe how many orders you folks are cramming in a day.

Edited by cycnet
more to add
  • Like 1

Updated shipping info: Should arrive Friday. Fraaak. That's in the middle of our mini monsoon season...Maybe I'll see if my cousin can watch for it.

• Like 2