Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

End of business day update. 65 orders were processed between 5-5:37PM CDT for a total of 2819 orders shipped/processed so far. Wave 1 had a total of 2781 orders amongst a reported 1490 Zone 3 non-Canadian backers. The afternoon orders per min was 1.537 due to a server crash that was tied to both the tracker page and parts of the picking and shipping programs.

• Like 2

Also, I meant to say this earlier - can I say how utterly overjoyed I am at the sheer size of the sprue that the respective Armories are appearing to come on from the unboxing pictures shown so far?

Why?

Because the transparent sprues especially will make fantastic gems & translucent effects for figures.

• Like 9

i wants!

I'll build my two and have them side by side, and probably paint them both at the same time too >.> shared colors and all

• Like 6

The other is not for me so only built the one.

Told my daughter about the challenge.  Again she thinks you are all crazy.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

i wants!

I'll build my two and have them side by side, and probably paint them both at the same time too >.> shared colors and all

One good and one evil and not tell anyone who is who?

11 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

OK...I couldn't help myself.  Got Ma'al built.  My little show off just had to jump in the pic.

2017-05-24 17.56.41.jpg

Heh....gotta use the kid for scale lol

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

Ordinarily I'd say send us an email but we're not in our offices to read them. 

We will have instructions for backers who have not received tracking information after we're done and can respond to your queries. 

My best advice that isn't "wait" is to confirm your order shows up in the PM as wave 1, and has a valid shipping address. I have several in my office already with addresses that the system rejected. "Home" (as an example) is not a valid street address …

Thank you for the reply.  I double checked the address in the pledge manager and it is correct.

Would it be helpful if I PM some screenshots? 

46 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

Ordinarily I'd say send us an email but we're not in our offices to read them. 

We will have instructions for backers who have not received tracking information after we're done and can respond to your queries. 

My best advice that isn't "wait" is to confirm your order shows up in the PM as wave 1, and has a valid shipping address. I have several in my office already with addresses that the system rejected. "Home" (as an example) is not a valid street address …

I'm going to contradict this.  I do read my entire inbox every day even during fulfillment. 

Send the email to help@reapermini.Com

It will get responded to, might be delayed response, but I will respond.

As always send ALL the details most important is order number, but give me all the details.

• Like 16

On 5/23/2017 at 9:39 AM, Kate said:

My shipping info says my box is 45.8 pounds. I think I need to do more clearing.

Wow, I'm slacking then.  Mine is only 25 pounds and a few ounces.  I'm loosing my touch.

Oracle

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Monkeywizard said:

So, am I the only sorry sap on the boards waiting for wave 5? At least I got in in the backer pretty early (8/19/15)

No, I'm wave 5 and I also close PM 8/19/15

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, oracle said:

Wow, I'm slacking then.  Mine is only 25 pounds and a few ounces.  I'm loosing my touch.

Oracle

I ordered one of everything and a few duplicates and am at 29.0lbs. @Kate must have a massive order.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Reaperbryan said:

I really am sorry that the data is confusing and that I didn't have better news than that I got the numbers wrong 

not all Ma'aldrakar ship in the retail box. When we compared the invoices we were sent too few of the unboxed version and too many of the retail-packaged version (quantities were flipped, in fact). It wasn't worth delaying Even More to fix it so we just had to knuckle down and send some retail units as rewards. Many backers will not have retail packages dragons, many will

My experience with just about everyone else is that they send you an email when your thing is out the door. If you're lucky! I don't think you have anything to be ashamed of, although perhaps it's not as easy a process as the first two were? I mean, the public tracking is mostly a parlor game, right? (I assume you have more robust internal tracking that you would use for actual business projections.)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Talae said:

I ordered one of everything and a few duplicates and am at 29.0lbs. @Kate must have a massive order.

I have one of everything, but also a second Mythos expansion, Dagon, and a bunch of giants for a friend. UPS now says it will be delivered on Friday - my telework day so happy dance. I MIGHT be able to wait until Saturday when my friend comes over to open the box - or not.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

Well wave one is twice as large as the next wave. 

Ah. Well, here's hoping that the next few days go by quicker and less painfully than today.

1 hour ago, hungerfan said:

OK...I couldn't help myself.  Got Ma'al built.  My little show off just had to jump in the pic.

2017-05-24 17.56.41.jpg

Child for scale, right?

• Like 8