Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

Unless wave 3 has a significant drop off in the number of orders(like more than 400 orders less) it is very unlikely that wave 4 will start today.

• Like 1

My Wave 1 arrived yesterday (it was delayed over the holiday weekend by UPS)

I had to pick it up from my mother in law's, as we had an emergency move in the middle of all of this.  I'm glad I was able to change the address in time!

Everything looks good:

bones.thumb.jpg.07a56a7b0761ea1e9a18d1f08525448b.jpg

The Froghemoth is truly behemoth:

frog.thumb.jpg.38b8659eb71c58406986ef6e9685e96b.jpg

The dogs are not fans of Ma'aldrakar:

maal.thumb.jpg.ad79c5b972a1d3ea87066bd32d96b84d.jpg

My order was only 16.7 pounds, but that was enough to fill up the entirety of two beach towels while they dry from their rinse.  Crazy!

• Like 19

Hourly update, 100 orders were processed between 9-10AM. A total of 875 wave 3 orders has been processed so far.

• Like 5

I closed on august 23rd. ^_^

My first one anyway, there were a bunch of other ones :rubs hands gleefully:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

I've got them too, so they do go with him.  the curved blade has what looks like a rivet that fits into a divot on the back of his belt.  Pezler said that he found a hook that the barrel fits on. (we were discussing him on the hang-outs last night)

It appears that most of the giants are into medieval fanny packs.

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

my tracking info has updated at ALL :unsure: you'd think it'd have gone somewhere and gotten updated

Mine was showing as not even having been picked up for almost a week. It had an expected delivery date and that was it. A little after midnight the day after it told me to expect it, it was updated to be received, shipped out to Pittsburgh, to have arrived in Pittsburgh, and to be on a truck for delivery that day.

I think Reaper's breaking the local UPS branch's intake processes.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, terminalmancer said:

Mine was showing as not even having been picked up for almost a week. It had an expected delivery date and that was it. A little after midnight the day after it told me to expect it, it was updated to be received, shipped out to Pittsburgh, to have arrived in Pittsburgh, and to be on a truck for delivery that day.

I think Reaper's breaking the local UPS branch's intake processes.

It's funny, my notice was taking days to update as well, like there's a lag in the process or they're not scanning things right. And yet when I received the package, it instantly updated as Delivered.

8 hours ago, Maglok said:

It seems a new sport is developing: Posing Sir Forscale in... dangerous situations.

8 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Poor sir forscale ::(:

At least he's durable though!

I was working to adjust them into the right pose for taking pictures, but Georgehemoth got impatient.

Edited by Pezler the Polychromatic
  • Like 5

Gah! Such a tease! I just saw Niagra Falls, NY go by but it can't be me because (I double checked just now) I didn't misspell Niagara. :blink:

2017-05-31.thumb.png.c4a1d0d4ffe19d75982524121db65adc.png

Edited by Dan Goodchild
Added Picture
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, TaleSpinner said:

Question to those who have been following the math closely: Are we likely to hit Wave 4 today?

From the numbers so far it looks unlikely. 

& mine reached the local hub across the river about an hour ago! Will be on the truck for delivery tonight!

• Like 5