Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

i could've loaned you my template =P

Template.jpg

*snags*

Thank you!

• Like 9

Huh... I ran out of medium Ziploc for the huge miniatures. Looks like it's time for the medium size miniatures. ^.^

• Like 4

I may have missed it but, does anyone have pictures of the Iron Golem/Robot looking guy from the Stoneskull expansion?

My stuff left Fort Worth yesterday, no delivery estimate though ::(:. From the looks of things, it will get passed to USPS at some point for final delivery. It's the one thing I don't like about living in Alaska, higher costs for slower shipping.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Illithar said:

I may have missed it but, does anyone have pictures of the Iron Golem/Robot looking guy from the Stoneskull expansion?

My stuff left Fort Worth yesterday, no delivery estimate though ::(:. From the looks of things, it will get passed to USPS at some point for final delivery. It's the one thing I don't like about living in Alaska, higher costs for slower shipping.

there is one somewhere in this thread....but i do not remember where @.@

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Spoonmerlin said:

Just picked up from UPS store and starting to go through (wave 3 8/21 if interested)  Here is what I got, if anyone has anything they want a picture of because they didn't get it and want to see it now or something of let me know:

2015 Core Set 
Frost Giant Warriors 
Kyra and Lavarath 
Ogre Command 
Undying Lords 
Frost Giant King & Queen
Solar, Angel 
Fire Giant Jailor 
Fire Giant King & Queen 
Fire Giant Warrior & Bodyguard
StoneSkull Expansion 
Graveyard Expansion

Where are people getting the fire giants from?  The only one shown in the kickstarter is the fire giant jailor. I would have bought any others shown!

• Like 3

There was a scan of the estimated retail release dates, does anyone have that link? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

i could've loaned you my template =P

Template.jpg

:ph34r: Yoink! :ph34r:

Thanks Siri; you're awesome! :wub:

5 minutes ago, Inarah said:

There was a scan of the estimated retail release dates, does anyone have that link? 

Nakos posted them here: 

Edit: Links didn't paste, but click on the title of his post and it will take you there.

Edited by Dan Goodchild
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, dice4hire said:

There is a pic up thread. It looks good. Of course "upthread" is like 500 posts.

AHA! yup, all the way back on page 363. He's a bit bigger than I thought he would be (EDIT: Although, I still want a Khanjira sized mecha/golem/robot). and Goremaw is HUGE, really regret not getting one from the KS.

Really kicking myself on all of the Giants as well... and the some of the Dragons especially T'raukzul.

Edited by Illithar

That was the lesson I learned from their firat kickstarter. Just get everything.  (Within means, don't go broke)

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, Monkeywizard said:

Where are people getting the fire giants from?  The only one shown in the kickstarter is the fire giant jailor. I would have bought any others shown!

The upgraded Fire giants along with the Bonnsylvanias (Chibis) & other figures were added to the pledge manager after the KS ended. Reason why you don't see any photos now is due to the PM is closed.

• Like 3

Inspecting and playing with the Mythos expansion box. I like 2 of the 5 cultists with the old man being my favorite.

• Like 2