Reaperbryan

Fulfilling
Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

6375 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Monkeywizard said:

Where are people getting the fire giants from?  The only one shown in the kickstarter is the fire giant jailor. I would have bought any others shown!

The upgraded Fire giants along with the Bonnsylvanias (Chibis) & other figures were added to the pledge manager after the KS ended. Reason why you don't see any photos now is due to the PM is closed.

3 people like this

Inspecting and playing with the Mythos expansion box. I like 2 of the 5 cultists with the old man being my favorite.

2 people like this

*stares even more intently at the door

C'moooon UPS!

11 people like this

1 hour ago, Spoonmerlin said:

Here is a little fire and ice.

20170601_184134.jpg

20170601_184103.jpg

20170601_181750.jpg

20170601_180913.jpg

And you got them for a song!

9 people like this

I got my bones 3 in today! possibly one tiny problem with it. I got two orders of the purple weapons and both had 2 (axes?) snapped off and two of the staff heads. anyone else have this problem? not too concerned about it, can't quell the excitement of getting them.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

My LGS has been waiting for the Kickstarter 3 like a little kid on Christmas for the arrival. It got there today and James did an "unboxing" video that should be on his FB page shortly. All I can say is WOW! Reaper the job you did on these minis is fantastic. You have brought plastic minis up to the standards of metal. I cannot wait for them to hit regular channels.

Edited by OneBoot
Removed commerce and commerce link
2 people like this

almost 7:30 PM and stiiiiiiiiill waiting.

UPS is so sadistic

9 people like this

2 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

i could've loaned you my template =P

Template.jpg

I have titled this pic the Tiamplate in my downloads.::D:

9 people like this

17 minutes ago, spoonz202 said:

I got my bones 3 in today! possibly one tiny problem with it. I got two orders of the purple weapons and both had 2 (axes?) snapped off and two of the staff heads. anyone else have this problem? not too concerned about it, can't quell the excitement of getting them.

I found mine in the same bag. Your mileage may vary.

2 people like this

Box came!

it's in a Sledgehammerbox, signed by Ladystorm. No retail Ma'als, but I figured that so it's not too big a disappointment

time to inventory!

18 people like this

Posted (edited)

Got my bones today, yay!  Checked the add-ons and the Stoneskull expansion, everything seems to be there.  The Stoneskull Naga is my favorite so far.  Still need to go thru the 2 Core sets and the Graveyard expansion, but that will happen tomorrow.  Loved the various flyers and the how to prep your bones guide!

@Reaperbryan The flyer with the SKUs and release dates seems to to have an issue with the first 4 SKUs listed, they overlap with SKUs already used.  I am thinking its a misprint?

No signatures on my box, but thats probably because I am on the forum under my name, while our Kickstarter account is listed under hubby's name.

Edit, Added whitespace between merged replies.

Edited by Citrine
12 people like this

Posted (edited)

I finally got around to doing my preliminary inventory. While I haven't opened the bags to check for missing individual bits, I am missing one item.

Ma'al Drakar

Could you put one aside? I don't care about retail box, but I do want my copy of Ms. Five Heads.

Edit -currently putting together the blackstar corsairs, and wishing I'd gotten more than two.

Edited by Club
4 people like this

...awright... I saw the original green for Ma'aldrakar a couple years ago at Reapercon '15; the wings weren't even fully sculpted yet. I knew Mal was a biiiig wahooni.

But that was two years ago. Yeesh. I had forgotten. The BOX weighs more than any cat in the HOUSE! And assembled, he stands bigger than some live chickens I've seen!

Dang, what size is the RETAIL box? I'm starting to wonder if I could get one in my TRUNK! 

11 people like this

45 minutes ago, Club said:

I finally got around to doing my preliminary inventory. While I haven't opened the bags to check for missing individual bits, I am missing one item.

Ma'al Drakar

Could you put one aside? I don't care about retail box, but I do want my copy of Ms. Five Heads.

Edit -currently putting together the blackstar corsairs, and wishing I'd gotten more than two.

After the shipping fulfilment has ended, Reaper will be posting instructions on how they want backers to inform them of missing or broken minis and parts.

Best to keep an eye out for an update from Kickstarter.

4 people like this

So far, i have inventoried everything except my Boneskull expansion, without finding any errors. Woo!

now i'm prepping Goremaw, 2 Ma'als, and T'ruk for painting

13 people like this