Reaperbryan

Reaper Bones 3: Post-Kickstarter Discussion

36 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

You forgot æ, ø .å...

How anyone can claim they're civilised without those I have no idea. 

*Goes off to hijack a viking longship(replica, anchored nearby actually) to sail off in hunt of container ships*

32 minutes ago, Glamberry said:

ä,ü,ö and ß aswell! I supply the mead and get my box as loot? 

They're on backorder, along with w, r, and y. Place your order and I'll let you know when they arrive.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cha8tic neutral said:

Wave 5! Must...contain...excitement.... *twitch, twitch

Irene!

When did wave 5 orders start locking down? Sometime August 2015?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jason Zavoda said:

Irene!

When did wave 5 orders start locking down? Sometime August 2015?

All the waves were given access to lock down the same day, Aug 19th.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, nakos said:

All the waves were given access to lock down the same day, Aug 19th.

I was a couple of days late locking in at 8/21/15 so I'm not sure if mine gets done today but I'm pretty certain it will be a go for Monday.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sylverthorne said:

I feel I should point out that properly edumacated girlblins have been known to spell words like colour correctly. I cannot fathom how some of you can just .. leave letters scattered about, all higgledy-piggledy in your wake!

... I feel like the majority of this post and several others on the subject /really/ should have been coloured purple. ;p

Language is all about communication. Every day, children ask me who gives a rat how a word is spelled. I invariably answer that I'm not TOO weirded out by misspellings, AS LONG AS I CAN MORE OR LESS EFFORTLESSLY FIGURE OUT THE WORD.

There is such a thing as being wrapped too tight on the use of your written language.

nrSfvfp.png

Edited by Dr.Bedlam
  • Like 7

21 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

Thank you for letting us know your thoughts on this. I have speculated a number of times, but as a fun way to stretch my brain. I would never want anyone to take what I say as gospel, but I could see how it could be. 

I can also also see how it would then make more problems for you and your team. Since fun for all is my intention, I will reframe from making speculations in the future. I do not wish to cause any further burden for you and yours.

You have my sincere apologies if any of my past actions (alone or in part) have increased your work load. 

I really enjoyed speculating with you.  That said, we certainly viewed you as somewhat of an authority on the topic while we were waiting for our shipment.   Perhaps simply cite your data, and allow others to make of it what they will?  Knowing "there are 6 waves left, there were 11,000 orders to fill when they began shipping wave 4.  there are now 9900 orders to fill.  The last reported lock (11/12/16) was shipped at 1423. (please note that this data is made up).

That would give us a similar idea of where everything is at, without giving the folks over at reaper anxiety.

• Like 1

Megan got notice!

The Auld Grump - about the same time that I messaged her that Portland, Maine had just shown up... but she had already gotten her notice by then. That was some other lucky Portland resident, not Megan's mum.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

The 7-day competition is going to be quite something.  Legends will be born.

::D: :wacko: :bday: :wow: :;,;: :B):

1 hour ago, The Red Graf said:

Has anyone posted a report or even pictures of the various weapons packs? I am more than a bit curious how they turned out and as I am in the 7th wave I have a while to wait. 

Yeah, I can get those for you in a few minutes. They turned out incredibly awesome! 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 7

Not sure how I missed this post,

1 hour ago, The Red Graf said:

Has anyone posted a report or even pictures of the various weapons packs? I am more than a bit curious how they turned out and as I am in the 7th wave I have a while to wait. 

But you can find a video I did of them here, 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, nakos said:

Thanks Nakos, those do look good. I didn't realize there were multiples of each weapon. I thought I would only be getting one each.

2 minutes ago, The Red Graf said:
9 minutes ago, nakos said:

Thanks Nakos, those do look good. I didn't realize there were multiples of each weapon. I thought I would only be getting one each.

That was the plan but the manufacturer made the sprues wrong and it would have been more expensive to fix it than just double our orders.

2 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

I always find it funny when people who backed a KS have no idea what the name of the actual miniature is they backed..

'This is some elephant axe wielding guy'  'This is some hairy giant'

It took my dad about 25 years to quit calling me by my older brother's name fairly often. Is there somewhere that has the names for all the minis? My oldest son was cherry picking a few minis for himself today and wanted to know what some of them were called. I checked on the kickstarter page but all I'm seeing are numbers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Doug Sundseth said:

If you can identify the names of each of the Ogres in this kickstarter without reference a text list ... either you have eidetic memory or your priorities are wildly skewed from mine.

Which is not to say that either of those is a bad thing, just that I find your humor humorous.

(Or "houmourouse" for the Brits. :B):)

Names of the Ogres: Bill, Bob and Bert ... ? ;)

• Like 5