I'm here, just quietly looking around at stuff. I'll check the door but I won't open it.

No. No mimics yet.

The door is not locked and can be opened with the same amount of issue as the one on the other side

A massive mirror stretches across the southern wall of this chamber, flanked by two statues. The statue to the east depicts a tall, gaunt woman in a flowing, hooded gown, holding an hourglass. The figure to the west is that of a jackal-headed man carrying a scepter or staff in his hand. Stone double doors, standing slightly ajar, lead to the east and west. A third set of double doors exits the room to the north. Torch holders sculpted in the shape of bird skulls are built in each corner, and a thin layer of dust covers every surface.

As you enter within the mirror you see your self and any standing with you reflected back-along with the likeness of Akhentepi as depicted elsewhere throughout the tomb: a human man with bronzed skin in his forties, wearing white ceremonial robes and a headdress. The reflected images appear stern and disapproving, regardless of your actual facial expression.

New Map

Does not reveal much to peek through. JUST a bit of floor and wall. No traps in the room that you notice or secret doors.

Though if anyone sepnds more than the equivalent of 3 rounds looking into the mirror for any reason I do need a Fort save