ladystorm

Bones You'd Like to See, thread #3

591 posts in this topic

Other then my earlier post of Scifi Tanks and vehicles I think we could use some Kung Fu guys, monks and the like.

2 people like this

I want more female demons, also large ones....

1 person likes this

I would like to wish for parts kits. Material: black plastic same as bases (...because changing color and material is a needless expen$e and for some kits the harder material would be better).

Part kit ideas:

1) a huge weapons swapping sprue with everything, halberds, swords, cutlasses, hammers, maces, etc. particulary swords ready-made for swapping and in a variety of lengths. 

2) a sprue full of detailed ship fittings at 28-30mm size. Figure heads, sternposts, wheels, rowing benches, chests, gratings, hatches, gun ports, port holes, railings...anything that would be fussy for a scratch-builder to create. 

3) same as above but Victorian Sci-Fi. Plenty of those tuba like air vents, winches, lamps, search lights, bollards, mooring cleats, brass plates, etc. 

4) a shields sprue with all the shields, lots of shields, old and new designs...

These could be sold on the sprue —no need to remove the parts. 

2 people like this

41 minutes ago, TGP said:

I would like to wish for parts kits. Material: black plastic same as bases (...because changing color and material is a needless expen$e and for some kits the harder material would be better).

Part kit ideas:

1) a huge weapons swapping sprue with everything, halberds, swords, cutlasses, hammers, maces, etc. particulary swords ready-made for swapping and in a variety of lengths. 

2) a sprue full of detailed ship fittings at 28-30mm size. Figure heads, sternposts, wheels, rowing benches, chests, gratings, hatches, gun ports, port holes, railings...anything that would be fussy for a scratch-builder to create. 

3) same as above but Victorian Sci-Fi. Plenty of those tuba like air vents, winches, lamps, search lights, bollards, mooring cleats, brass plates, etc. 

4) a shields sprue with all the shields, lots of shields, old and new designs...

These could be sold on the sprue —no need to remove the parts. 

Seconded!

And might I add, blackpowder pistols and muskets, hats and helmets, torches, lanterns, pickaxes,.

A sprue with a roadsign, braziers with fire, baskets of fruit, vases, bottles, a basket.

Maybe stuff like a loaf of bread, a ham, fish, basically food stuff...

1 person likes this

I'd like to splash out on:

• Assorted bandits/ruffians
  • More mindflayer bathalian sculpts
  • More half-dragons/dragonborn
  • More hellborn
  • Skeleton warriors from other races (dwarves especially)
2 people like this

List updated

Ok guess I will have to do my list over as I cant find it on my computer.  Since Bones 4 is coming soon.  I want to give time for Reaper to plan ahead to meet my demands. 
1. Tieflings male and female (People who say Dragonman and hellborn...just shush)

2. Dragonborn male and female (to man a note.  Reptus minis don't count Looking for guys along the lines of this Dragonman and NOT this Dragonman who looks like a chicken...
3. Lizardfolk - That are armored and not savage caveman types.

4. Various townfolk - One can use some noble hostages or an old crone

5. Hill Giants - male and female I'm hopeing for a size increase and a redesign.  I like the pot belly giants. 

6. Storm Giants - Male and female Don't think these were done I like D&D's take on them with a roman style armor to them. 

7. Golems/clockworks - Any shape any size really. 

8. Colossal Iron golem - I'm thinking something perhaps the size of Kahnjira.  Perhaps a bit smaller

9. Giant Ants - I really need someone to do these.  Larva, Workers, Soldiers, King and Queen.  medium, Medium, Large, Huge...

10. Wasps - Same as ants

11. Half-orcs  - male and female
12. Akuma  - Street fighter...(yes I know wizkids has one but I want one to paint)

13.  Zerglings, hydralisk, Zealots  Just because

14.  More wizards that are not old men. 

15. Undead everything Zombie/Skeleton versions....Animals, Giants, Orcs, Goblins, Yuan-Ti  (small, medium, large and huge size)

16. Huge sized giant crab

17. Dire animals, Lions, Tigers and bears oh yea! 

18. Huge sized Elementals!  (air elemental could double as tornado terrain....)

19. Elven and Dwarven Army troops from warlord. Examples: Vale Warriors, Elven Royal guard, Shield Maidens, Dwarf Swiftaxes, Dwarf piercers.  Using those sculpts or all new ones is up to you. 

Terrain terrain terrain!  (I would also say if possible to test the height of said furniture against dwarven forges CBS.  To make sure they fit so you can stack stuff.)
1.  warship - multi floored so we could unstack them and maneuver minis inside
2.  airship - same as war ship though I'm aware that these could be interchangeable. 
3. Various furniture,  (Medieval/ Victorian couches chairs, and such that look fancy.) 

4 Steam punk style Dwarven Tank...

5. Cannons (smaller ones)

6. Giant weapons (to mod our larger miniatures)

7. More weapons perhaps themed to each race (elf, dwarf, human, etc

8 catapult, springald, ballista, battering ram anything else that fits in a medieval siege weapon category

9.Wizad lab, Crystal ball.  (You know that one you already have with the dragon claw)

10. Wings and other creature parts for modding.  Adding giant ones too to mod larger minis

11. A hedge wall about 2" high with various straight, curve and corner pieces to make a hedge maze. 

12. Star gate like portal

13. Firearms, such as muskets and blunderbusses

14. Hive terrain like bug eggs etc...nothing too fancy.
15. Terrain specific to race.  Example: a Dwarven Forge, Elven ruins, Dragon ruins,
16. Barricades, themed to each race: Elf, Orc Dwarf etc....

17. Ziggurat

18. Mimic Gazebo

Starfinder:  Sci-fi RPG from Paizo
Anything and everything that could be used

Edited by Bane Of Humanity