ladystorm

Bones You'd Like to See, thread #3

773 posts in this topic

A gelationous cube with a removable base that you can place a figure on/inside, instead of the remains that the current one has. I understand that the gelatinous cube may have to be larger for this.

Also, flumphs.

3 people like this

You can put some minis in the gelatinous cube, just not a lot. So yeah, it would be neat to have a cube that can accomadate larger minis.

3 people like this

Not sure, but has anyone mentioned a generic nest?  Giant Eagle/Roc, Griffon or even a dragon's nest.  Complete with eggs.  Something I made for myself, but others might like it.

Edited by ScryingEyeGames
9 people like this

I have to second the translucent spell effects. It occurs to me that it would be good to have Tenser's floating disk and the various Bigby's hand spells represented.

Also, flumphs.

4 people like this

Would love to see some rapiers as weapon sprues. A couple different lengths and hilts. Basket, half basket, swept, cup... a head sprue would be nice too. 

Edited by Smokestack
2 people like this

Hobgobageddon II (The Hobgobageddoning!):

• Female Hobgoblin Warrior & Male Hobgoblin Archer:  Cuz the Legion is an equal opportunity employer (and multiple sculpts make for a more interesting tabletop).  Possibly give the archer a crossbow for extra diversity.
  • Hobgoblin Warmage (previously requested in this thread)
  • Hobgoblin Khan/Warlord:  An even bigger bad than the Hobgoblin Leader.
6 people like this

4 hours ago, Dr_Automaton said:

Hobgobageddon II (The Hobgobageddoning!):

• Female Hobgoblin Warrior & Male Hobgoblin Archer:  Cuz the Legion is an equal opportunity employer (and multiple sculpts make for a more interesting tabletop).  Possibly give the archer a crossbow for extra diversity.
  • Hobgoblin Warmage (previously requested in this thread)
  • Hobgoblin Khan/Warlord:  An even bigger bad than the Hobgoblin Leader.

Hobgoblins with polearms!

4 people like this

Hobgoblins in non-oriental armour. Something more standard, or perhaps even Roman legion inspired.

Also, flumphs. In non-oriental armour. Except for the flumph samurai. He's cool.

2 people like this