ladystorm

Bones You'd Like to See, thread #3

841 posts in this topic

Blood Gnomes. Specifically:

14625: Szerda, Bloodstone Gnome Priestess

14485: Kurand the Everliving 

06191: Bloodstone Gnome Scraggers

I love how they look like Pathfinder goblins mixed with goblins from Jim Henson's Labyrinth 

2 people like this

Any love for a Bones MANTICORE ?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, sigmaone said:

Any love for a Bones MANTICORE ?

......There is one...
manticor.png.3ffa7a6aa60458f2461235a27d3688d8.png

Edited by Bane Of Humanity
4 people like this

Market/fruit/vegetable/fish/baked goods stalls.

8 people like this

I would love some of the animals in the summoning spells. Like:

Eagle

Poisonous Frog

Pony & Horse (w/o tack)

Giant Ant (Soldier & Worker)

Small elementals

Auroachs

Cheetah

Giant Wasp

Deinonychus

(These are selections from the Pathfinder list, btw.)

5 people like this

How about some larger marine life like manta rays (possibly as mounts for mermen, deep ones, etc.), sea turtles (ditto), whales, or sharks (a megalodon would be fantastic)?

The Egg

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

A giant snail with flail-like heads

More hobgoblins

Upsized storm and cloud giants

Female hill giants

Dragon people

Tieflings

Rakshasa

A bigger "eyebeast" (large/suitable for a 2" base)

A hag/old crone-style witch

Huge/3" base sized cyclops

A satyr

More mounted stuff

A different, bigger troll more in line with their given size in a certain popular role-playing game

A nightmare (the steed, not, y'know, horrible dreams)

A pegasus

Other types of fiends (chained devil, bearded devil, erinyes, yugaloth, etc)

Gith

A bearier owlbear

Edited by sirgourls
6 people like this

Everywhere I search there are hardly any Half Dragon / Dragonborn miniatures and I would love to see more variants similar to 03463: Golanth, Half Dragon Warrior.  I love the body type of this miniature and would LOVE to see more variants such as wizards, rogues, 2-handed weapon wielding (I specifically would love this one), etc. 

Cheers and I hope others share my interest!

8 people like this

16 hours ago, Inquiline89 said:

Everywhere I search there are hardly any Half Dragon / Dragonborn miniatures and I would love to see more variants similar to 03463: Golanth, Half Dragon Warrior.  I love the body type of this miniature and would LOVE to see more variants such as wizards, rogues, 2-handed weapon wielding (I specifically would love this one), etc. 

Cheers and I hope others share my interest!

Don't forget tieflings...I'm tired of making my own....

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just thinking I would love to see some non-human pirates in Bones, especially with the Ghost Archipelago rules coming out this Fall.   Just like the Townsfolk set and Undying Lords in Bones 3, it would be great to have a nice Pirate Crew set made up of an Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, Orc, Skeleton, etc.

(Edit:  And yes, I know there was one in Bones 1, but that one was predominantly Human.)

Edited by Chris Palmer
6 people like this

I know it has been said numerous times, but more noncombatant townsfolk, farmers, etc.

Most miniature games out there require civilians (or a token) for at least one scenario and don't make their own.

Most RPGs have circumstances where there are noncombatants.  And personally, I have felt the pain of "I kill the guy with the sword" "that is an unarmed hostage" "I thought the guy with the axe was he hostage".

With the spoilers hopefully this will mean more of those folks.  And the dressing to go with them: market stalls, wagons, livestock, professionals like lamp lighters, town crier, merchant, carpenter, labourer (to name a few not already covered in Bones).

9 people like this

A "water-lined" version of the Bones IV Dragon turtle for surface adventures.

The preview is cool, and it will be a great model for display, or for underwater gaming, but it would also be nice to see a cut-down version for attacking ships on the table top. (Yes, a conversion is possible, but it would requite cutting through a *lot* of plastic, and throwing away a lot of the turtle.)

7 people like this

I'd really like to see the Karahl Farstep wizard mini (Dark Heaven Legends 03504) produced as a Bones figure!!!

2 people like this

Robots! as dr. automaton said, they are the orcs of scifi/cyberpunk.

so anthroform robots that can be player characters, security guard bot enemies, loader robots/builder robots as npcs, and nonhumanoid robot familiars

5 people like this

Inspired by Klarg1's wish:

A DISEMBODIED MEGAKRAKEN TENTACLE (preferably sold in a pack of several; I don't mind if they're all the same tentacle).

Why just a tentacle?  Because the rest of that megakraken is underwater.  Or these tentacles are coming up from the earth from some unseen burrowing horror.  Or they're coming out of an extradimensional portal.

I've used some pretty sad-looking homemade tentacles made of foam and wire for the obligatory "kraken attacks pirate ship" encounter when I run seaborne adventures (with the PCs on the deck of a ship, and tentacles coming up from various sides of the ship).  I could go for an upgrade.

The wonder of several stand-alone tentacles (rather than a single complete model) to represent an underwater or underground or extra-dimensional horror is that the presumed size of the monstrosity can be mind-boggling, without actually having that much pewter (or plastic) required on the table to get the idea across.

Another is because for certain game systems that don't handle "big boss monster wear-down fights" quite as well (e.g., Savage Worlds), it provides me an easy way to split up my "boss monster" fight into what amounts to X parts.  (E.g., one kraken, but 8 tentacles to fight off.) 

Plus, this is something where a bit of "Bonesium bends" shouldn't cause me any great difficulty.  If THIS tentacle bends this way and THAT tentacle bends that way, that's just fine.

5 people like this