ladystorm

Bones You'd Like to See, thread #3

935 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Same creator though - both made from vacuum formed plastic.

I would like to see this guy -

14076_G.jpg

In Space Age Bonesium!

Good for an aquatic monster, or a critter out of the Fiend Folio of yore.

The Auld Grump

That's out of the fiend folio? I'll have to dust off my book:) yup, I still have the blue and pink box sets of D&D and all of the 1st ed. books, including fiend folio:) where in the garage is the real question:)

3 people like this

Cat dragon on a pile of cheese.

Nemesis  for the Mouslings.

7 people like this

A half-dragon catgirl!

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Smokestack said:

I would like some wingless dragons/drakes. "large or Huge" size. As in would fit on a 50mm base and a 75mm base. Maybe with optional saddle piece that could fit on both. ambush-drake.png9754dc6ca466973ebff3e2997cfe7954.jpg

This, but I'm going to be a contrarian and ask for medium (1" base) drakes, AKA not-Guard Drakes.

Edited by Dr_Automaton
9 people like this

Either one of those would work for me.

+1 to the above idea.

2 people like this

Cat dragon with kitten dragons and a mousling making an offering to it

3 people like this

I think it's time for.............the dreaded DRAGON BEAVER!!!!!!

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I think it's time for.............the dreaded DRAGON BEAVER!!!!!!

Toppler of treants?

Also... cat dragon. 

4 people like this

On 7/20/2017 at 3:22 PM, Jordan Peacock said:

Inspired by Klarg1's wish:

A DISEMBODIED MEGAKRAKEN TENTACLE (preferably sold in a pack of several; I don't mind if they're all the same tentacle).

Why just a tentacle?  Because the rest of that megakraken is underwater.  Or these tentacles are coming up from the earth from some unseen burrowing horror.  Or they're coming out of an extradimensional portal.

I've used some pretty sad-looking homemade tentacles made of foam and wire for the obligatory "kraken attacks pirate ship" encounter when I run seaborne adventures (with the PCs on the deck of a ship, and tentacles coming up from various sides of the ship).  I could go for an upgrade.

The wonder of several stand-alone tentacles (rather than a single complete model) to represent an underwater or underground or extra-dimensional horror is that the presumed size of the monstrosity can be mind-boggling, without actually having that much pewter (or plastic) required on the table to get the idea across.

Another is because for certain game systems that don't handle "big boss monster wear-down fights" quite as well (e.g., Savage Worlds), it provides me an easy way to split up my "boss monster" fight into what amounts to X parts.  (E.g., one kraken, but 8 tentacles to fight off.) 

Plus, this is something where a bit of "Bonesium bends" shouldn't cause me any great difficulty.  If THIS tentacle bends this way and THAT tentacle bends that way, that's just fine.

I could see 2-3 different sizes being useful...

Werewolf in a tuxedo

Bryan in a jar

Skeletons and zombies of various humanoid monsters (gnolls, orcs, bugbears, lizard men, goblins, kobolds)

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Crowley said:

Skeletons and zombies of various humanoid monsters (gnolls, orcs, bugbears, lizard men, goblins, kobolds)

This, please.

5 people like this

Boats, divers, swimmers, fish, wreckage, maybe even just big whale tails or shark dorsal fins etc...

2 people like this

You know considering my current monetary situation I am beginning to rethink all the things I want in Bones this go around.   Do NOT look at my lists Reaper people.  I cannot afford Skeletal Tyrannosaur riding liches, Wooley Mammoths with war pavilions on them, or a Fortress Golem with little fighters on top, and god forbid you come out with a Triceratops with dwarves manning an arbelest.  I will be doomed.  So don't do that....  OK?

3 people like this

Yakfolk would be cool to see.  They just got the boost in "Storm King's Thunder", too.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, spoonz202 said:

remember. this isn't where we make requests.

Incorrect.

This is exactly the right place for requests.

6 people like this