ladystorm

Minis we would like to see

286 posts in this topic

This is the current thread for minis we would like to see.

* As the compiler of the data in the thread, I have a request, please don't spend a lot of posts on off topic chatter in this thread, it makes my compiling harder.

* The included list is formatted exactly how HQ receives it. it would make compiling much. much easier if your post included a brief list of your request at the beginning and then you follow with the paragraphs of text you wish to explain your requests. When clear items are not easily found, they may not make the list that gets forwarded.  Please do not post images.

* Warlord Game expansions that is requests for specific models for Warlord are encouraged to be made in the Warlord Forums. Warlord Models are part of Game Development and not part of Fantasy Line Development.

Off Topic Chatter and general sillyness will be removed.

thank you.

5 people like this

Halfling with a lance riding a dog

Half-Orc wizard/caster

Male "Monk" with open hand fighting stance (no weapons) - robe/wrap for clothing - preferably with a ponytail/hair

"Old man Jetembe" from the pathfinder line

4 people like this

Pathfinder Tiefling who worships Sarenrae from the Advanced Race Guide. Or similar figure with the walking forward hands wide open, looking up pose.

Tieflings! Or more skoli/hellborn/human-like demons that would work for tieflings. Tieflings in Pathfinder has different demon-like features depending on which demon parented them, so a variety of different figures or easily convertible figures would be nice.

4 people like this

a linnorm.

preferably a dread linnorm (two-headed).

Nidhogg, the linnorm god who chews on the roots of the world tree would be genuinely epic.

3 people like this

Medieval characters and townsfolk!

Beggars         A whole set of 3 or so would be awesome. Maybe one on crutches or a legless one rolling around on a "skateboard"

Mutants          Any kind will do! But humanoid ones or at least previously human  ::P:  

Rural bandits and highway men     Like the ones in the bandit townsfolk set which are perfect, but more of that kind. Especially the ambushing kind.

Diorama miniatures      Sitting miniatures or lying miniatures perfect for tavern scenes or dioramas. A "drunk uncle" dwarf maybe?  :unsure:

Casualties -     Not just knights in shiny armor, but bandits, assassins and all the other bad guys (dwarves can be bad guys too!)

Classic assassins and female demonhunters!

Gargoyles and undead creatures!

Considering I probably already own 100+ reaper minis (not counting Bones kickstarter stuff) you guys never seem to stop amazing me! Keep up the good work! I feel very privileged to even be able to suggest new minis  :blush:

9 people like this

Catfolk more in the current PF mold.

Gunslingers suited to fantasy D&D/PF settings.

A desert-y barbarian-y rogue-y male elf wielding a spiked chain.

The first two are badly missing/hard by which to come. The last is just something I need for a PC.

4 people like this

I personally would like to see more general guards with a variety of weapons for RPG play. Cultists as well. Like the same types of cultists with again, a variety of weapons. One with bow, one with sword, one casting, etc...

4 people like this

I really would like more Dog miniatures.

Not just wardogs, but lazy dogs, sitting dogs, walking/running dogs.

As companions, civilian pets, and the occassional warhound.

I like to see poses like: Lying down, Sitting in waiting tongue exposed, happy running, Jumping with excitement.

Maybe two dogs rolling and playing with each other.

9 people like this

Mini food!

Ideally on a sprue, but a table with sculpted in food fit for a heroes' feast would be fine too.

Whole roast piglets, swans, chickens, legs of lamb, boars' heads, sweet pies, meat pies (40 blackbirds in a pie?), enormous fish, gigantic loaves of bread, and the ornate tableware to match.

Including the salt cellar. Can't forget the salt cellar. Some of those are sculptures in of themselves.

7 people like this

TIEFLINGS AND DRAGONBORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 people like this

Flumphs. ReaperBryan knows my absolute necessity of them to realize my vision of an army of flumphs attacking a tarrasque.

8 people like this

Orc, Goblin, dwarf, Halfling, elf, dragon-person, tiefling, and other NON-HUMAN, non-combat villagers. ^_^

9 people like this