ladystorm

Minis we would like to see

now i dont know about anyone els but i would love to see MIMIC'S!!!!

i want to see Crate mimic's, barrlle mimics' door mimic's, tables, alters , tree's, bolder's,

it would also be really badass to see a HUGE HOUSE MIMIC

mimic's are cool :)

Edited by Mr.Mono
  • Like 6

Yephima, Cloud Giantess in metal

Storm Giant in metal

I know these would edge towards a touch pricey per piece, but I think they'd be worth it.  Yephima is good in Bones but would be absolutely brilliant in metal.  It's a gorgeous piece and the extra bit of crispy from metal as a material would open her up to more fancy painting.

If I could only have one of these giants I'd take Yephima.

• Like 7

Celestial and fiendish animals. Because summoning magic by good/evil characters.

It also reminds me of the time I DMed an adventure in which I added a celestial giant spider with a couple of paladin levels. It's aura of courage was enough to make arachnophobes calm and relaxed. An 8ft tall friendly looking spider is not something you would expect in a dungeon setting, though his fiendish giant spider nemesis in the same dungeon was.

• Like 11

Giants!  Hill giants, Stone giants, and Cloud giants.  The Fire and Frost giants they made in bones look great and I would love some giants of other types to add to the collection.  Bones is perfect for that. 

• Like 3

Giants!  Hill giants, Stone giants, and Cloud giants.  The Fire and Frost giants they made in bones look great and I would love some giants of other types to add to the collection.  Bones is perfect for that.

And they should make them in pathfinder scale

• Like 2

Just thought of one I'd love to see...

An ostrich knight. A knight, full armor, carrying a lance, on an oversized ostrich mount. Totally not reminiscent of an early '80s arcade game.

A quick internet search turned up a few ostrich riders, Chocobo knights, and knight armor with ostrich feather plumes, but no ostrich knights.

• Like 4