Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ladystorm

Minis we would like to see

215 posts in this topic

Scouring through everything I can find, it seems hardest to find minis for genuinely burly women (not just defined muscles, but genuinely bulky like weight lifting and throwing event athletes), of an armored or wearing hides variety (bonus points for a bear skin with the bear's head still attached!), or roly-poly types, especially a fat & happy halfling female (A spellcaster or musician, or perhaps townsfolk type).  Pretty sure I'd order either or those within 30 seconds of discovering it existed, but presently I just have drawings and dreams.  There are a few larger females but they're few and far between with incredibly specific vibes to them.

For the former idea I think this is a good body type reference: Muscled warrior woman

5 people like this

I would like to see dinomen.

Like a Triceratopsman, a -Rex Man, a Raptorman, A Apatosaurman, on two legs!!!

Dressed in ancient armor.

6 people like this

I love the current Roderic Ambermead and Glitter, but would love to have an additional kinetic sculpt.

3 people like this

Hey Reaper, I'm trying to run a campaign with a rakasha in it.  The were-tiger figure doesn't really work (missing clothes, reversed hands, general air of sophistication).  Can I put in a request for a Dark Haven to make a green?

5 people like this