ladystorm

Minis we would like to see

276 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

• Cyclops Head

Okay, this one is weird and definitely requires some additional details. :poke:  So, we now have Bones Cyclops on the way, but as @Reaper Ron mentioned in the Kickstarter Update comments, there's no agreed upon scale between the two major F20 games.  As a result, the new sculpt is too small for 5E.  However, either Reaper's Golan or Krug minis would make a good 5E Cyclops if one of them just had a different head.  If we could buy a metal Cyclops head that could be used with one of those Hill Giant models, the scale issue could be solved for a fraction of the cost of making a second, Huge-scale Cyclops Bones mold.

Kinda feels like a win-win scenario to me.

Edited by Dr_Automaton
2 people like this

Given the Bones expansion Nagendra thing... I'll just repeat my wish for some more legged snake-men. ;)

(seriously did no one else grow up on that toyline with the muscley man with the magic sword who sometimes fought snakey men and would like some snakemen that evoke the same feeling?)

Also any chance of a more old-school style Owlbear? The one with the toothy longer beak and the feather-y "mop top"?

1 person likes this

Pathfinder mythic icons in metal.  

1 person likes this

How about some ninjas with oni or hannya masks? Maybe also some male ninjas that use more than katanas?

2 people like this

We absolutely MUST have a pewter representation of the reaper cat, Mrs Bigglesworth!

1 person likes this

Can't remember if it's been mentioned before, but I would love to see more of those Kid adventurer's.  Maybe a female mage / cleric and thief / scout.